Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Letter of intent for Business Administration. Business is a matter of passion for me

oluwalan 1 / -  

Letter of intent for Business Administration

Business has become one of the most important aspects of our life and from my perspective it has more influence on our world than any other disciplines. For some people working in business is just a substance of money, for me it is a matter of passion, desire and drive to succeed. The way business is controlled and organized motivates me to learn more and more about it. Living in one of the most populated and rising countries in West Africa, Nigeria. As far back as I was a child I always wanted to be someone independent, in charge. Ease, with which I deal with other people, is one of my abilities. I never enforce my will at any price; my ambition is always a compromise convenient for both sides. I inherited leadership abilities and self-assertion from my parents. My mom was an entrepreneur, so I'm in a business environment 24 hours a day. I learnt quickly as a child from my mom that business is required nearly everywhere and anywhere. I knew I had to become an entrepreneur or pursue some career in business.

My science background gave me a new ambition at the university. After earning an undergraduate degree in Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology from the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology. Oyo State, Nigeria. Throughout my college experience I thrived in laboratory related courses. The courses were challenging and I learned new in-depth technical skills. I have learned that this program can be applied to just about anything, whether it's chemistry, biology, nursing, business or performing simple activities in our everyday lives. After leaving the program I have a much better and broader understanding, and I feel like I can communicate on a professional level with people from many different fields. I have nothing but good things to say about how this program has prepared me for a comfortable start into industry. Additionally, the six-month internship with a major pharmaceutical company, Alphac Pharmacy & Stores Ltd, Lagos, Nigeria allowed me to apply what I had learned on campus to a real world setting. It was extremely interesting to learn how treatment discovery in the biotechnology field is influenced by basic science. I really enjoyed working with peers that think on the same wavelength. I leant to be prepared to learn further, knowing I could do anything with ease. That's how I was prepared to face the real world.

My personal goal is to be successful and financially stable in my career and life. I come from a community where that goal has not been easily attainable for most. The path to my current educational achievements have been filled with many obstacles. However, I have found a way to overcome those obstacles and graduate with my degree. After graduating from the university, my professional goal was to work my way to a management position where I could use my education to help reach my goals. What has and will continue to motivate me to pursue this new degree is my family and my community. This Masters program in Business Administration will lead to success in life. I choose your University based on research, reputation, ranking, graduates impact on the society and economy, affordability and the course itself. I believe with this degree I can work in an international company that emphasizes professionalism and aid it attain its goal through use of knowledge gained.. I firmly believe that gaining a new and applicable marketable set of skills from this course would not only aid me in my career path but also aid my country's future. I'm certain my professional and personal experiences will contribute to the rich and diverse body of your program which would, in turn, increase my growth both personally and professionally.

I hope my application will be considered. Thank you.

ABODERIN ADERONKE

Home / Letters / Letter of intent for Business Administration. Business is a matter of passion for me