Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter of Intent to Science Research Specialist

shingeki1996 3 / 5 1  
Hi Folks,

Kindly need help reviewing my letter of intent.

POSITION TITLE:Science Research Specialist I

My Letter:

Dear Ms. XXX,

As a young and motivated professional, I am extremely interested in applying for the advertised Science Research Specialist 1 position with DOST - Advanced Science and Technology Institute.

I am a licensed engineer with a degree in electronics engineering and currently working as Test Product Engineer in a large semiconductor company. This has given me a range of practical capabilities that will meet the needs of this role and make a valuable addition to your organization.

My responsibilities in my current job includes developing test solutions for integrated circuit's manufacturability and quality assurance. My key projects were about eliminating electrical overstress and electrostatic discharge problems in integrated circuits. Data analysis, program debugging, bench testing and schematic evaluation are my day-to-day work routine. I must ensure that every piece of integrated circuit shipped out to the customer is 100% functional and does not possess any quality risk.

Moreover, with my strong electronics education from a renowned quality institution and tenure in a large semiconductor company, I am confident that my skills in software and hardware design, testing, verification and modification for embedded systems will contribute for the wellness and completion of your project.

In addition to my experience and educational background, I have a solid foundation and passion for research and development. I am enthusiastic about learning new things and the challenge of meeting key objectives. I am not new to research as I have my share of experience in my recent publications in IEEExplore about my undergraduate thesis and projects.

I have international and local experience about representing researches in technical presentations.

plagiarized = removed

Thanking you in advance for your time,

XXX
Build your qualifications based on your research. Since you are published, then you have something the offer the office that other candidates might not be able to. Impress them with your research and discoveries. Make sure that you highlight how these research information can be of use to the department. Since you currently have a well paying job, you should explain why you would like to move from the private to public sector. What is your motivation for this career change? How do you see yourself contributing to the betterment of the department? These are some of the information that should help to create a better preliminary interview letter for your application. It is all about discussing your skills in relation to the position you are applying for.

Home / Letters / Letter of Intent to Science Research Specialist