Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Interested in advance computer course

Reply for LinkedIn advertisement

Respected Sir,

I hope you are doing well. This is with reference to your advertisement on linked IN for a computer course. I have studied pharmacy and I am keen on joining your institute for software and programming course. As my academic background is not related to computer studies and I did not get a chance to study computer as a course. Since I have been using a computer in my home and workplace so I have a basic knowledge of computer.

I have seen the details of this course and it seems very informative and useful for me. I wish to get enrolled in this program. I am afraid to inform you that I am not fulfilling your criteria of enrollment but I would like to ask a favor. If possible, please exempt eligibility criteria in my case. I am very much interested to be a part of this course.

I shall be grateful if you consider my request. Looking forward to a positive response from your side.

(Please anyone tell me corrections in my letter. I will be thankful)
Since you are asking for an exemption regarding your admission, you need to explain the reasons why you believe you qualify for admission even if you do not have a relevant background in the course. Although you mention having basic computer use knowledge based on home and work experience, that is not enough to qualify you for admission.

You should also specifically mention what computer course was mentioned in the ad that you saw. The reference you gave was a general course description. You need to be more specific about the course title. Relate your on the job compuyer experience with it if possible. An additional explanation of how the course will help you on the job will also be an added plus to your request for exemption.

Overall, the letter needs to have more information in it based upon your exemption request. This is a good draft that can be better with additional information worked in.
OP maria aslam alvi 1 / 1  
thank u so much for telling me corrections. This is really helpful for me. I will post this again after corrections.@Holt

Home / Letters / Interested in advance computer course