Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Job application (the role of an Italian speaking Research Consultant)

dani_are 1 / -  
Role:
Italian speaking Research Consultant within a team of Research Consultants and Consultants that work across a variety of clients.

Dear Ms xxxx,

I am writing in response to the position available as Italian speaking Research Consultant. I can offer you different experience in brilliant organisations, excellent project-management skills and a great eye for detail, all of which should make me an ideal candidate for this position.

Having an MSc in Management (University of xxxx, Italy), a Certificate of Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (xxxxx University, CA) and a Course of Strategic Marketing (xxxxx University, CA), I enclose details to support my application for the position being offered.

My expertise refers to primary and secondary data collection (qualitative and quantitative) and analysis. I gained interesting and valuable experience in data collection and analysis throughout my work with the Centre for Technology Management (University of xxxxx) and Wellcore Corporation (CA), being able to engage with company founders, CTOs, CEOs and managers.

This experience helped me to learn how to work under pressure, write reports and persuade executives to share valuable information. I have also learnt to meet deadlines by being proactive and to better comprehend data collection and analysis on a local and global scale across.

Through my research experience at the Centre for Technology Management (University of xxx), I obtained valuable skills. In particular, I mapped the Optoelectronic Industry in the xxxx area, identifying connections and relationships between those companies. This information, together with a brief financial analysis of these companies allowed understanding players that lead the development of the optoelectronic cluster in xxxxx.

All this experience together with my passion for technology start up companies helped me to reach an excellent level in creating and conducting presentations and in communication.

Hopefully, with my honest and reliable characteristics, combined with a social and friendly outlook on life, together with a willingness to learn and achieve goals, this can be an asset to my appointment, if successful.

I look forward to receiving your favourable consideration to my application.

Yours sincerely,
I am writing in response to the position to express my interest in an available position as...

And I think you should not capitalize all of it: an Italian-speaking research consultant.
(I added a hyphen, too)

I can offer enthusiastic contributions that reflect knowledge I gained during experiences in brilliant organisations. I have excellent project-management skills, a great eye for detail, and fluency in the Italian language,all of which should make me an ideal candidate for this position.

It get's complex here:
Hopefully, my honest and reliable characteristics, combined with a social and friendly outlook on life and willingness to learn a nd achieve goals can be assets to my appointment, if successful.

:-) good luck!!

Home / Letters / Job application (the role of an Italian speaking Research Consultant)