Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'knowledge like a light for people' - my motivational letter

shoxrux007 1 / -  
Dear Sir or Madam

I think knowledge is like light for people which serves like an eternal lamp not only for one person, but for all people who are near a competent person.

I am writing to be enrolled one academic year in Italy. I am sure of technique is my element. Therefore, I have two aims for the future. One of them is to work in my native town which is related with automatic control in process of produce. Second goal is to gather group of engineers for increasing this sphere in Central Asia in the future. Since my childhood I am interested in physics and computer science. To prepare myself for these goals I have studied at college in computer and network science. Currently, I am studying mechanics and electricity. In order to reach my aims I want to gain a deeper theoretical knowledge in mechanics and automatics. As a future engineer, I believe that knowing several languages is a very strong asset. As I finished russian school, I know Russian. I am going on studying German and English at the institute. Furthermore, now I am learning Italian in preliminary courses.

Now I want to focus on an Ungraduate programme which offers a broad range of subjects and electives such as engineering. I know that the Polytechnic University of Turin has an excellent reputation in this field. From my point of view the Polytechnic University of Turin is one of the best universities not only in Europe, but in the world as well, because the university has professors, who have a rich theoretical knowledge and a long practice. As far as I know, the university has work in researching sphere. Two month ago, I was in the branch of Polytechnic University of Turin in Tashkent, which is similar to university in Turin. Since then I have had unforgettable impression about the process of teaching and equipments which are useful for practice. I would like both to study in Italy and to be acquainted with it's rich history, culture and traditions.

For the last 12 years I have been studying only with excellent marks. During the course I have acquired not only knowledge, but I have learned leadership skills, because I have always been the head of the group. This helps me keep my own business. I began my work to help my family, along with that I have the ability of communication and to be adapted in any situations. A modern man must be diversified; trying not to fall behind from time I am fond of Caucasian dances and interested in studying history too.

One of the main aims of Erasmus Mundus is that to support and contribute investment to socio-economic development of third-country. Thanks this program I gain not only knowledge but besides I can be a useful person for my country. It gives me opportunity to find and meet other gifted students from every corner of the world. As practice shows, the exchange of experience is more useful than learning separately.

To sum up, I am sure that this programme will give me a big opportunity to achieve a great success in your university.

Yours faithfully
Theta526 1 / 1  
Hi! looking over your essay I think your kind of to broad. What I mean by that is in the first paragraph you start off listing your goals instead of telling what made them become your goals. Then in the second paragraph you started off by saying Now I want to .... I would not start off like that I would say something on the line of i'm interested or etc...Overall it's sounds good just need a little revision or probably have an english teacher look over it.

Home / Letters / 'knowledge like a light for people' - my motivational letter