Home / Letters   % width NEW!

I have known Alisher since long ago; Recommendation Letter from my colleague

marvinnio 1 / -  
I have known Alisher since long ago, but only recently I had an opportunity to know him better. He works in our company almost a year. We work on the same projects in one cabinet and I am sure I can always count on him.

Our job involves daily communication with clients and most of them are pretty worrisome. He manages to serve them with patience and tries to help everybody. Since he is in our company he grew professionally and matured. He is very organized and disciplined so his work is always done in time.

We receive a lot of information from users and our headquarters. It is hard to get a required data outside of all this disorganization. Alisher always tries to structuralize an incoming info to make it easier to orientate among increasing amount of queries, tasks and different assignments.

His other and I think the most positive feature is that he never surrenders. If the goal is determined he will reach it and set another one. He always strives to get better result, never gives up and spends a lot of time for self-education. He doesn't avoid physically demanding work and always volunteers first if someone needs help.

He has different hobbies such as building quadrotor helicopters. In my opinion such hubby is only for highly intellectual person. Else he is fond of learning languages. He knows English very well and studying Japanese.

He is a great team player and knows how to interact with teammates. It can be seen during our soccer matches. He is a good sportsman in good physical shape and always plays on a team.

In addition I would like to say that besides his technical and professional skills he is very creative personality. His piano playing shows high culture of his personality. He listens to a classical music and our cabinet is always filled with sounds of cello, royal and other musical instruments.

I could recount all his skills and talents infinitely however even without it I clearly realize that he is the finest person of our huge company for The Fulbright Graduate program. His educational background will let him to succeed in his studies and his aspirations will make him a high level professional. Living and studying in the United States is a great chance to let his intellectual abilities and aspirations to form into a world class specialist who will help rising our country's economics and degree of development. I recommend him more than anybody else for Fulbright scholarship and ready to answer any questions concerning him.

Yep, a little bit perkily but...
I'll be very glad to see grammar corrections and advices. Thanks.

Home / Letters / I have known Alisher since long ago; Recommendation Letter from my colleague