Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Leipzig University is the best place to satisfy my professional aim & aspirations

Shuvrosen 1 / 1 1  

Motivation letter for international program

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to pledge my interest to apply for "The International X Program" at "Y" program in "Z University" for the next available intake in 2019. I hope the curriculum of this program will help me to fulfill my childhood cherish to be a prominent businessman in my country in future.

I hope the master's program in X will help me developing essential skills and knowledge of how to innovative & promote the idea of new product or service, how to develop the new business model, make a business plan, how to do market research. I will likewise get the opportunity to figure out how to make new strategies for the development of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises, how to operate the business to grow into a successful and profitable business. Other than these, this program will help me to learn how to finance on start-up ventures, how to offer new products and services into national and international marketplaces, how entrepreneurs compete with each other for customers acquisition in national and international markets.

I completed both Secondary and Higher Secondary School Certificate examinations in 2000 & 2001 respectively. I have completed my graduation (B.B.A.) with major "A" in 2000 & post - graduation (M.B.A.) with major "B" from the "University of Q", the best government university in W. In my graduation & post-graduation, I read 50 courses (40 courses in undergraduate & 10 courses in graduate) without the internship program. In these courses, there were few basic courses i.e. Entrepreneurship Development, Management of Small Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Management of Innovation & Technology, Management of Multinational Enterprise etc. which are directly related to SME (Small Medium Enterprise). Besides these, I have completed some other courses like Human Resource Management, Operation Management, Marketing Management, E-Business, International Business, Business Research, Total Quality Management, Strategic Management, International & Competitive Management, Globalization Strategy, Global & International Marketing and so on.

Besides these, I have few research experiences as a corresponding author i.e.
·journal name. (Submitted in an International Journal, yet not published).
·journal name. (Accepted in an International Journal, yet not published).
Moreover, I worked in three different kinds of organization. Firstly, I worked at "Grameenphone Limited" (Telenor Group), a reputed private telecommunications leader in Bangladesh. Secondly, I worked at "T International Limited", another leading private organization in our country. Currently, I am working in "G University" as an "Officer" in "Controller of Examinations Department".

As my country is a developing country we trust that SMEs can play a crucial role in advancing growth, innovation, and prosperity. SMEs business is appropriate for nations like Bangladesh where talented workers are not accessible by any stretch. SMEs contribute on average 60 percent of total formal employment in the manufacturing sector. SMEs can provide products at lower price. Small and medium enterprises (SMEs) play a vital role in economic development in every country. But, the overall condition in Bangladesh isn't good. Most of the entrepreneur has to face a big problem in managing finance to start their business & for procurement of raw materials. In an investigation, it has been discovered that more than 20 percent of the small and medium entrepreneurs were found to have no training in terms of preparing a sound business plan. Notwithstanding, maximum entrepreneurs have lack of knowledge in maintaining client relationships with the management of the financial institutions and lack of knowledge about the customer. The bank is one the imperative key factors to getting loans from financial institutions. So definitely it's a matter of thinking how to develop an idea with the different technique to improve SMEs business in Bangladesh as the SME business has a strong position in our country. For this reason, we can state that we need to do something to develop SMEs condition to improve the economy of Bangladesh, my origin country.

Leipzig University is regarded as a modern and dynamic university at the heart of German. This university is renowned for its quality education & providing theoretical insight as well as practical experience in the management and promotion of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) worldwide. Moreover, the university is highly recognized for highly qualified faculty members and international group of students that will privilege me to complete the degree program.

In this way, I trust that Leipzig University is the best place to satisfy my professional aim & aspiration to contribute to the development of my country under the supervision of qualified faculty members. Moreover, I am anxiously holding up to confront new challenges and looking for approaches to develop myself. I have such sorts of aggregate abilities that assist me to work alone and within a group as well. In spite of the fact that English isn't my first language, I have familiar charge over that.

I can presume that if I get the chance to learn at Leipzig University, I can build up my academic and professional skills in order to achieve my desires.

I am looking forward to receiving your positive reply. Thank you so much for considering my request.
Shuvro, this is an extremely long essay that combines 3 essays into one; personal statement, statement of purpose, and motivational statement. You only need the motivational part that comes with paragraphs 5,6, and 7. You can begin the revision of your content, in terms of creating a proper motivational letter by taking the content of those 3 paragraphs and then extending it to center on your motivations for your enrolling in the course, your choice of university, and your choice of country, in that order.

You have all the information required to complete the motivational letter writing process in those 3 paragraphs so it should not be hard for you to do. Should you feel that you cannot complete the revision on your own and that you require the help of a professional, don't hesitate to seek out professional services as offered in the SERVICES link above. We will be more than happy to help you fix this paper privately then.

Home / Letters / Leipzig University is the best place to satisfy my professional aim & aspirations