Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

I like challenges / Summer intern cover letter

gjhawar 1 / 1  
Respected Sir/ Madam,

I Hope this letter finds you well. I would like to first take this opportunity to introduce myself as a student at the University of Southern California, pursuing M.S. degree in Computer Science. My expected graduation date is May 2014. I am currently looking for an internship/full time position with your esteemed organization.

My curriculum till now comprises of courses like Web Technologies, Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Networks, Artificial Intelligence (IP), Information Retrieval and Web Search Engine(IP), Database Systems (IP).

These have assisted me in gaining profound knowledge in the field of Computer Science.

Adapting to various work cultures, identifying and resolving bottlenecks and prioritizing are the striking features of my work ethics. At the same time I like challenges which require innovation on my part. Developing new solutions and coming out with ways that aren't very common is what excites me. My curriculum has been influential in making me a team player and at the same time making me self-sufficient to be able to work on my own.

I am confident that my background and capability in coming out with successful solutions coupled with my strong technical skills in software languages will prove an asset to your organization and add immediate value to your organization.

I have enclosed my resume and would appreciate an opportunity to talk with you. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Cordially,
Gaurang Jhawar
Graduate Student
Department of Computer Science
University of Southern California
gjhawar@usc.edu
415-987-1494
FIGHT ON!!!
thestarfus - / 4  
It sounds good but till is not a word.

My curriculum tilluntil now comprises of courses like Web Technologies, Analysis of Algorithms, Computer Networks, Artificial Intelligence (IP), Information Retrieval and Web Search Engine(IP), Database Systems (IP).

Good luck on getting that internship.
OP gjhawar 1 / 1  
This is my cover letter. Can you plz review this for me .. and reformat some sentences as I have too many used 'me' and 'my' too many times.

Respected Sir/ Madam,

I Hope this letter finds you well. I would like to first take this opportunity to introduce myself as a student at the University of xx, pursuing M.S. degree in Computer xx. I am currently looking for an internship with your esteemed organization.

The knowledge I have gained through this course at xx has enhanced my capacity to perform a job such as this one, and fostered a desire to apply my knowledge in a practical way. Working on the projects individually or as a team, before a given deadline, inculcated a sense of responsibility in me and taught me the art of managing time and resources to achieve the target in the best possible way. My enthusiasm to learn made me take up a technical support job at xx College of Engineering, which acquainted me with the fabulous work environment and ethics in United States.

Adapting to various work cultures, identifying, resolving bottlenecks and prioritizing are the striking features of my work ethics. At the same time I like challenges which require innovation on my part. Developing new solutions and coming out with ways that aren't very common is what excites me. My curriculum has been influential in making me a team player and at the same time made me self-sufficient to be able to work on my own.

The combination of my education at xx and the capability in coming out with successful solutions coupled with my technical knowledge has equipped me with skills necessary to be a successful intern. I believe that there is so much more to be learned and this position will provide me with that opportunity. I would like to discuss my qualifications with you in person. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your time and consideration.

\

Home / Letters / I like challenges / Summer intern cover letter