Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

I would like to talk about a present that I received on my last birthday. Letter

thuthuy2122000 1 / -  

for the present you received

Dear Mr, Trung
i hope you're well. I would like to talk about a present that i received on last my birthday. I think, it is an interesting and atractive gift that i really apreciate and have a mark strongly. You just gave me the t-shirt along with no distinct decorative details or pattern like stripes and bow.Howerver, it isthe most-worn pieces of clothing beacause it's material, mixing of silk and cotton that make it has a valuable apperance and impressive texture. there's more thing i want to discuss with you. i would like to invite you have a dinner with me at next weekend. Please let me know what did you think.

best wishes,

Thuy
sillyman2000 19 / 42 9  
Hi. I think you should be more specific and informative of how great of that T-shirt has impacted on you. Maybe include the reaction of your friends/relatives when you put on the shirt and how do you feel when you wear the T-shirt, etc.

Overall, this is a good letter in your first try. Keep up with your good work.

Home / Letters / I would like to talk about a present that I received on my last birthday. Letter