Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

No longer attend regular English class

denish1987 1 / 1  
Dear Mam,

I had joined your general English course to improve my English , to achieve maximum band in IELTS. These course help a lot to speak fluently since two week, but as you know that I was searching Job in my field. I have to Join on Job to earn some money coz my family financial condition is not good with learned general English as well. due to these circumstances I decide to learn English with my own to avoid clashes of timing between my job and tuition. That's why I inform you with regret that I have no longer attend your general English class from next week. Though this decision surely wrong from one point of view but I have to do for betterment of my family condition. My responsibilities are much more than my future towards my family. I can also learn English my self of course with much more effort but its shall be manageable in this condition. Hope you understand my situation and allow me to leave from your course in between. I am always thankful to you for your efforts.

Thanks & Regards,
Denis.
Hi Denish, I tried to improve upon what you wrote. I hope you will like how I revised your letter and that it suits your needs. You can use this letter if you wish to so that you can attend to your job preparations without delay :-)

Dear Ms. XXX;

I am writing this letter to inform you that I will no longer be attending English classes with you. While my intention for attending these classes was to help improve my chances of getting the maximum band results when I take the IELTS test, certain financial conditions have developed that cause me to drop out of this class.

I have gained regular employment that will prevent me from regularly attending English classes at this school. While I realize that it will be difficult for me to continue learning English as a self - taught student, I am left without recourse. The financial straits that my family is currently involved in has compelled me to set aside what is best for me in lieu of what is best for them. Becoming a self-studying student of English will allow me to better manage my work and study time at this point.

Thank you for all the hard work and help that you have provided me since I joined the class. Rest assured that I learned an immense amount of information regarding how to improve my English skills during that time. I hope to continue developing upon the foundation that you have given me as a self taught English student.

Sincerely,
Denish
- TheseThis course help a lot for me to speak
- fluently sincefor the past two weeks ,
- but as you know that I wasand this will definitely help me in searching for a Job in my field.
- I have to Join onget a Job to earn some money coz my
- and help my family's financial condition.
- is not good with learned general English as well.
- D ue to these circumstances
- I decided to learn English withon my own to avoid
- a clashes of timingschedule between
- my job and tuitionmy classes .
- That's why In this regard, I would like to inform you
- with deep regret that I
- Though this decision surely wrong from one point of view but I have to do for betterment of my family conditionI definitely regret this decision, I have to do so to help my family's financial situation .

- My responsibilities are much more than my future towards my family is more important than my future .
- I can alsowill try to learn English by myself of course with much more effort. but its shall be manageable in this condition.

- I do hope you understand
- my situation and allow me to leave from your course in between.
- I am alwaysvery thankful for the support andto you for your efforts you invested on me .

Thanks & Regards,Regards,

This is for me Denish, you definitely have a lot more work to do in improving your English and with practice and dedication to the language you should be able to pick up in time.
OP denish1987 1 / 1  
Thank you so much for your valuable feedback..

Home / Letters / No longer attend regular English class