Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'member of Georgian Evaluation Association' - Letter on description of my current position

anadaana1 1 / 2  
Current Position

Currently I am the member of Georgian Evaluation Association(GEA) and I am working as a Development and Administrative Assistant in Association, the unique Georgian Non-governmental Organization working on Institutionalization of the Evaluation and to form a field of evaluation that will meet international standards, to maintain the growth of qualified evaluator cadres and further their professional development.

I became the member of this organization because of great interest in the field of evaluation and I am actively involved in the activities of this organization since 2011.

The responsibilities of my position are participation in development and implementation of various programs in the field of strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation. Currently I am involved in creation of thematic working groups of experts on the basis of GEA, in Economic, Healthcare, Energy and Environmental Issues, Education etc. Those working groups with close cooperation with my association will implement activities using evaluation as an essential management tool. Therefore I create the biggest database of experts of various fields working in Georgia.

Besides the membership of the association mentioned above I am working as a consultant at USAID Health Care Improvement Project/Georgia in USAID contractor organization University Research Co. I am in charge of Participate in data collection using a combination of tools; Conduct data entry and analysis on coaching visits.

This sentence is pretty long. The whole para consists of just one sentence, which does not help you with clarity of the sentence. :(
Currently I am a member of the Georgian Evaluation Association (GEA) and I work there as a Development and Administrative Assistant. GEA is a unique Georigan Non-Governmental Organization that is involved with institutionalization of the Evaluation process and forming a field of evaluation that would meet international standards in order to maintain the growth of qualified evaluator carders while ensuring their professional development.

Home / Letters / 'member of Georgian Evaluation Association' - Letter on description of my current position