Home / Letters   % width NEW!

'a member of the Mohammeddan Junior Cricket Club (MJCC)' - Recommendation Letter

DelawareTeacher 1 / -  
Hello,

I am submitting a recommendation letter for my student that I plan to send to the respective institution within the next three days. So I would appreciate your help to emend any mistake.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this recommendation letter on the behalf of a young man who I have come to know over the past couple of years by the name of S. Hassan. Hassan is a member of the Mohammeddan Junior Cricket Club (MJCC). The Hassan's leg-spin bowling capability has made him an asset to the cricket program.

As a member of the MJCC, Hassan is easily one of the most well-liked young men in the program. He has the innate ability to fit into any situation and make others feel comfortable around him. One incident that really made me acquainted with his positive attitude is the club's defeat quarter-final match of the BEXIMCO Club Cup 2010. When the players plunged into the state of blues, Hassan said to his peers 'You are all downhearted as if it was our right to clinch the trophy. Well it wasn't! We must be grateful that we got another chance to carry out an autopsy of our failure so that we never taste it again.' Those particular words of wisdom really kept me thinking about what this young man was capable of doing. He exhibited the leadership skills that made me to appoint him as the captain of the team. And as a result of this, addition to the hard work he and the team put into, we reached the final of the BEXIMCO Club Cup 2011.

Hassan often does extra work at the field and takes great pride in whatever he is doing. And I am always more than happy to provide him with the necessary tips to help him with his bowling style. He is a real talent at spinning the bowl to such angle that obfuscates the batsman. He was the leading wicket-taker of the BEXIMCO Club Cup 2011.

Because of this things I am sure that Hassan will be a success in whatever he tries to accomplish in life and, in particular, a grand addition to your school's diversity. I wish Hassan all the best for his upcoming college life.

Thank you.

Home / Letters / 'a member of the Mohammeddan Junior Cricket Club (MJCC)' - Recommendation Letter