Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

Memo to all employers on openness to any ideas for shop improvement

Komank Sukarma 4 / 12  
Here is my memo text I made:

MEMO
Date : March 17, 2015
To : All the employees
From : Andrew White, Manager Yummy Sandwich
Regarding : Open for any ideas to shop improvement
...
gauravwalia1988 - / 14 4  
MEMO
Date : March 17, 2015
To : All the employees
RegardingSubject : Open for any ideas to shop improvementFeedback for Store Improvement

I am very thankful to have been here for a long time with themy hard work employees for running the store effectively . Many things have done through both of success and togethernessWe have accomplished several goals by working together and achieved many targets . I noticely propose for the next better future to our shop in order to effect successfully at every single partI believe feedback is crucial for continual success of any organization and I would highly appreciate if you could drop in a few ideas or concerns .Therefore, I am open to have you give me any fruitful ideas on improvment we may take . This aims to bring you either before or after the employees shifts. Any ideas would be welcome and appreciated Please prepare thesfeedback in your convenient time and submit it to my office or alternatively just free feel free to call me upat home between certain hoursduring my work hours .

Thank you.
OP Komank Sukarma 4 / 12  
thank you for the help Gaura.
I really appreciate it.
But, in the last sentence of just free feel free to call me up at home between certain hours .
Doesnt it mean that the employees should call him when he is at home?

Just make myself sure. any corrections could be appreciated.

Home / Letters / Memo to all employers on openness to any ideas for shop improvement