Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

My mix of experience in Electronics and computers, courses in Software and Management and my passion

alfredeie 2 / 2  
I am a software engineer but my bachelors was in electronics .But now i am very interested in mobile developement.I have written a cover lettter and i need to correct it properly.I don t know how to express my intention to work with computers thought i studied electronics..

Mr._______
Company name___
Address___
Digital City, California 54321

Hello Ms.____,

I am writing to express my interest in the _______ Internship position at ________. My mix of experience in Electronics and computers and management, my courses in Software and Management and my passion for Mobile development make me an ideal candidate for a summer internship in the ___________department of your organization.

I am currently a Master's Student at the _____. To date, I have taken MORE THAN 4 courses in mANAGEMENT, communications and in various technical fields.. Eager to leverage my classroom learning into real world experience, I have also Underwent trainings in open source mobile develpoement.

The enclosed resume provides more details of my skills and achievement track record. . If you agree that I would make a valuable addition to your team .. I thank you in advance for reviewing my application and would welcome the opportunity to speak further about this position. I can be reached at 605602262 or at example@example.com

Sincerely,
_____
teskyeh 1 / 2  
good letter but you have some minor mistakes
My mix of experience inElectronics, computer, and management moreover my courses in Software and Managementadding to this my passion for Mobile development
To date, I have taken MORE THAN 4 courses in mANAGEMENT,in communications,and in various technical fields.Because eager to leverage my classroom learning into real world experience, I have also Underwent trainings in open source mobile develpoement

Home / Letters / My mix of experience in Electronics and computers, courses in Software and Management and my passion