Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Motivation Letter for Admission Postgraduate Certificate in Global Business Management at University

tayyabqureshibe 1 / -  
Dears I need to submit this by the end of this week for admission, grateful for your kind review/comments/corrections.

Motivation Letter

Dear Madam or Sir,

I am hereby applying for a Postgraduate Certificate in Global Business Management at XXXX University of Applied Science 2022-23.

The most important reason for my choice is I love business. My biggest dream is to become a successful CEO for a multinational corporation or become a successful entrepreneur. Thus, Global Business Management is exactly what I need to pursue to follow my dream.

Currently, I hold a Master's Degree in Accounting & Finance along with a Bachelor in Commerce obtained from The Islamia University of Bahawalpur in PAKISTAN. I have an excellent reputation for my attention to detail and prioritization abilities, alongside strong discretion, tact, and communication skills. I am familiar with the digital needs of the current age. I am a fast learner & eager to adapt to changing business modalities of the digital business & financial world of today.

A prime reason why XXXX University is the right choice for me is its internationality. XXXX is very internationally oriented, making it the perfect place to start an international business career.

XXXX University's creativity and entrepreneurship as its DNA, field-driven assignments-, and on-the-job training as key components meet the changing needs of today's society and arm students with future-proof skills. Committed and supportive lecturers embody Howest's core values "serve - empower - care" which stimulate an open, pluralistic, and international outlook on education, research, and service to society. The students and staff are given plenty of opportunities to go global and gain international experience. XXXX is a university that provides top-notch education, and where learning is both effective and enjoyable.

The students at XXXX receive professional skills, as well as enthusiastic help from professors completely convince me to choose XXXX University.
Not to mention, at XXXX University, I can build relationships and work with peers from all over the world, which to me definitely will be an amazing memory and a good start for my business career. Finally yet importantly, since Brugge is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with the highest standard of living, I expect a chance to live and study there.

It has always been my dream to study abroad. Being born in a male-dominated society, with little to no help available for girls/women, I always worked hard to make my presence count. I did my homework alone without any help since my parents were always busy earning a living. I have become familiar with taking responsibility for my own since then. Moreover, I like challenges as they force me to try harder and when it is over, I feel proud of myself.

The curriculum of this program enables students to have a better grounding in many aspects related to business such as Finance, Marketing, and Human Resource,. Therefore, students can work in many positions after graduation.

This program seriously aims at practical cases on providing precious experiences to students. For me, practical training in an international environment is an integral part of the program's curriculum, which will be a competitive advantage.

As a considerable number of students come from all over the world, this is a chance for me to be acquainted with these people and their cultures, tradition, and costume.

* Conclude
To sum up, I believe that my characteristics and intellectual abilities along with my high motivation will exceed your expectations. What is more, after careful consideration, I have confidence that XXXX would be a brilliant choice for me. Admittedly, I have dreamed of studying abroad for years. I wish to be a part of your prestigious university where I can make my dream come true.

Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to your acceptance.

Sincerely
Saying that "I love business" is too amateur. It is almost high schooler in sentiment. I would not use such unprofessional sounding words to describe a motivation. There should also be a singular focus on one of the 2 mentioned career paths. Which one do you really want to pursue? Why? Would you say that is the strongest motivating factor for your interest in completing this course?

Show more familiarity with the university and course offerings by explaining how these courses are applicable to your motivating factors. Do not just explain it by creating an excitement for learning. Being a double masters student, you should be able to explain these in relation to professional goals.

The paragraph about the dream of studying abroad should be eliminated from the presentation. These truly make the applicant sound unprofessional. Dreams of studying abroad are not considered valid motivating factors. Neither is gender inequality in your country. Those are part of personal statement discussions.

Home / Letters / Motivation Letter for Admission Postgraduate Certificate in Global Business Management at University