Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Motivation letter to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme

Samandar 1 / -  

introducing myself as a candidate for the Scholarship Program

Dear Sir/Madam
In this letter, I am going to introduce myself as a candidate for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program.
I have been dreaming of setting up my own company where I could manage all the processes starting from manufacturing until presenting my product on an international scale, since my early childhood. There were several people, who inspired me to become an entrepreneur. The main person was my father who possesses three factories at the time being. We had several conversations about his life at work. The range of responsibilities that a professional entrepreneur possesses amazed me. This had to be a much wider sphere than I thought it to be. I was only about 10 years old during most of the conversations. I continued to research this profession in high school, mainly through sessions relating to business management where successful entrepreneurs shared their experiences with us. Although their paths towards reaching success at their occupations were different, all of them presented common characteristics including diligence and tolerance, which are the keys to success according to them. Last year I attended a special event where I was given a chance to feel how it is to manage your company. Those feelings were unbelievable! All features of the business, which I had heard before, proved their correctness. Since then, I just deleted other alternatives for my future profession and decided to concentrate solely on business management and administration.

It was obvious that I would not study in any of the local universities, because of my desire to explore something new and unusual. Additionally, the quality of education in Uzbekistan needs immediate modifications, especially higher education. There were several countries to study abroad, but I made a final decision after the MUN summit, which I attended last year. Although it was held online due to the pandemic, it did not affect the quality of an event. I was allowed to present Hungary at that conference. There was a week to prepare, so I had to spend each second of it wisely. During that period I discovered a new nation called Hungarians and explored their culture, architecture which was unique and fascinating. A year after I began to search for universities in Hungary, which could offer full scholarships for international students. Suddenly, I came across this program -Stipendium Hungaricum. It was quite convenient to use, with a wide range of universities, which for the program offered a scholarship for. Since the financial situation of my family does not allow me to pay the full tuition fee and to cover all my daily expenses in Hungary, this program "opened all the locked doors" towards education in Hungary for me. I understand that the program may not cover all the expenses and I consider myself as a person who can cover the other part of my expenses in Hungary. Apart from that, I have an intention to learn the Hungarian language to break language barriers between me and residents there, so I can socialize easily in an unfamiliar place.

I hope to gain valuable knowledge and aptitudes related to business management and administration and to practice all of them wisely in Uzbekistan, so contributing to the development of my country as much as I can. Along with that, I am going to share my experience in Hungary with my compatriots and involving them in my future work ladder. In this case, this scholarship program is not helping a single citizen to be educated, but to the whole nation to improve! Increasing the scale of my business and raising it to an international level is also included in my goals list.

In conclusion, I would like to mention that I am informed of how competitive the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship selection process is, but I feel confident that my academic background and self-motivation make me well-suited for this program. Indeed, receiving admission constitutes a great responsibility and duty to work hard, and it would be an honor to commit myself to this opportunity.

Thank you for the time spent reviewing my application.
I will be unable to review this paper based on content and relevance because you have over written the motivation letter. You must present a single page letter of motivation. You wrote a page and a half. As you are the original author of this work, I cannot truly tell you which parts to remove and which parts to retain. You will need to edit the content of the paper based upon what you want to say instead. You will be able to cut down on the presentation information if you can manage to combine information in some paragraphs or delete the paragraphs that are only meant to plead your case or just extend your presentation. It is important that the letter be only 5 paragraphs in length since there are several other records that you will be submitting, which the foundation will consider, along with your motivation letter, as the basis for your admission.

Home / Letters / Motivation letter to apply for Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme