Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

Motivation letter and curriculum vitae for Switzerland university

Harleyone 1 / 1 1  
Hi everyone's, I am applying for Switzerland university and ask me to make motivation letter With 500 words and curriculum vitae for their requirements . Anyone could help me?
Ana, I am not sure about how we can help you with your motivation letter because you don't have a draft for us to review. However, if you are looking for pointers and inspiration, I can make a few suggestions. First, when you draft the motivation letter, think about the reasons why you are interested in this particular course. If it is a college degree, then think about your civic activities and life influences that led to your interest in the degree. If it is for a masters degree, then look at your professional performance to date and ask yourself what parts you can improve. What kind of improvements do you want to make in your workplace and how can this degree help you achieve that? Those will represent the basis of your motivation. It won't be extremely difficult to write the motivation letter provided that you know what the basis for your choice of course is. For further help in assessing your motivations and the essay that you will be writing, you can look up our services offered for a more personalized and private assessment of your work. If you'd like to work me, choose the name "Mary" under the preferred writers list.
OP Harleyone 1 / 1 1  
Thank u so much mary its really help me a lot. :)
healthstudent 2 / 3  
I would also suggest that looking into faculty and unique programs of the university. Many institutions love when students can aptly describe specific reasons why they believe a certain school will enhance their education. This will involve some research so I recommend accessing the university website and taking some time to scroll around for anything that could be of interest to you or your career path/major!

Good luck!

Home / Letters / Motivation letter and curriculum vitae for Switzerland university