Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Motivation letter to lead a social change

berlian 1 / 1  

benefits from study in sweden

Describe how you can apply the knowledge and experience from your time in Sweden in your home country upon your return from Sweden [Maximum 1000 characters incl. spaces]

Studying a foreign language opened my eyes to this globalized world. Going to an internship in the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Beijing deepened my awareness of social and political issues. Working in an industrial goods sector allows me to meet those who are affected by the new law and regime in person. Through these experiences, I find myself wanting to be a part of a human rights organization, dedicating myself to be a human rights defender. If we talk about Southeast Asia's democratic success story, Indonesia will be mentioned first, but there has been a significant backsliding on human rights in recent years. This scholarship provides me with the opportunity to gain knowledge and experience from the best scholars in the field, which will prepare me to stand and speak on behalf of the unheard voices among 270 million Indonesian people. I will be ready to lead a social change, both on the micro and macro scale, after finishing my study in Sweden.
You have wasted too much of the character count on a confusing explanation that does not relate in any way to the Swedish scholarship you are applying for. These removed the focus of the response from how you will apply what you will learn in Sweden with your home country. Focus on the actual question. What is the career plan after you complete the course? You already have an idea of how you will be able to use what you potentially be learning upon your return. That is because you already know why you chose to study this masters course. Explain that purpose in this statement. The response doesn't actually represent any information that will explain how you will be applying the information gained to help improve your profession or progress your career upon your return.
OP berlian 1 / 1  
Thank you for your response!

Home / Letters / Motivation letter to lead a social change