Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter of motivation for a master's degree in petroleum engineering

noussa 1 / -  
here is my letter of motivation for a master's degree in petroleum engineering. Please review. I would appreciate your comments and suggestions.

thank you for your help

Dear Sir, Madam

Extremely interested of oil industry and seduced by your prestigious institute, I am writing to you to pursue a master's degree in petroleum engineering. I am a last year engineer student of the National School of Engineers of Sfax (ENIS) and I would like to become a qualified petroleum engineer.

During my university education, I started paying more attention to the energy needs of our planet and realized the increasing reliance of humanity on oil and its products. And I think that the demand for safe, affordable, clean energy is increasing constantly. All these reasons solidify my desire to become a successful petroleum engineer to make a difference in the world.

The missions I am particularly passionate in are examining the production potential of deposits as well as technical means to implement to maximize recovery rates.

As a future graduate of Electrical Engineering, I have acquired a science-engineering program emphasizing math, chemistry, and physics which provides the necessary background for petroleum engineering. Practically bilingual, I also have a very good level in English and a working knowledge of German.

While waiting to meet you to explain more my motives, please accept, Madam, Sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.
Sincerely,
flounder 1 / 1  
While waiting to meet you to explain more my motives, please accept, madam, sir, the assurances of my highest consideration.

I would take that out...but overall its a good letter. :)

Home / Letters / Letter of motivation for a master's degree in petroleum engineering