Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

My motivation letter for a scholarship purpose - expressing interest in studying at the University

Asma08 1 / -  

Digital Communication will entirely suit my personality.

With this letter, I would like to express my interest in studying at the University of EXY
At the moment I'm pursuing my Bachelor's degree in XYZ layout at XYZ university and I'm currently studying nondegree program in Design at XYZ. I would like to learn to communicate through a diversity of forums such as Digital Communication, print, radio, direct mail, web, television and outdoor advertising campaigns. I believe that interaction with various backgrounds and cultures could accession to consciousness on the Intercultural and multinational communication of the EU. Moreover, this could be an opportunity to enhance the creative skills, enrich knowledge and groom myself to enter proficiently in life and to start my career with a great confidence and expand a portfolio of work for a career.

In today we are facing numerous issues such as education, child abuse, health, women rights. With a specific end goal to make this troublesome change, Pakistan needs new thoughts and youthful experts. I perceive myself as one of those experts, and in this way, I might want to set myself up by acquiring a degree in Europe.

I would like to highlight a few of the examples that I have experienced from my own relatives, when I ask people for higher studies, misconception in their mind is that there is no meaning to study as we are happier with our work than educated person "youth is pillar of nation and education for youth work as water in concrete to build it strong" second small example when I was discussing with my grandmother about the independence of Pakistan she added we never knew something happen in 1947. Therefore, I want to take them out of the darkness and bridge the gap between my concept to enlighten about current issues to the targeted consumer.

My aim is to draw anesthetics and convincing gestures through creative visualization with a flexible and friendly approach to design to meet the challenges of the current era. The act of making your point through visuals is one of the most important skills that I, as a designer can take on board. And I also have a desire to work for a top-notch office later on and show great attitudes, however, I understand that a fitting training is required and I trust that Your University would give me the required scholastic planning and down to earth experience. Essentially I need to learn correspondence expertise and shine myself for help to the nation.

I am favorably motivated by the competitive nature of the field I have preferred. I will buckle down to carry out my goals and aspirations. To acquire course from an XYZ university will be prestigious and if given a chance, I will do my level best to be successful.

I do not suppose this to be easy, none the less I am all set and enthusiastic for the future. I am very social, creative, with a sense of trust and I think the Digital Communication will entirely suit my personality.

Thank you very much for your consideration and time,
Your Faithfully
ABC
Asma, since this motivation letter is for a scholarship, you need to present the essay in such a manner that it will show the manner in which the scholarship will be able to help you once you are granted the study grant. Right now, the essay is lacking focus, and does not really deliver a clear motivation for your desire to study in Europe. So what can you do to better reflect the requirements of this motivational letter? You can start by narrowing down the focus of your desire to study abroad to only one, highly specific, interesting, and important purpose. It would help if you can indicate a method by which your studies in Europe will help you address a specific situation in your home country that you feel requires proper attention and the application of world-class solutions. From that point, explain your current financial situation that is holding you back from being able to study in Europe without a scholarship. Delve on the reasons that you feel your motivation and objectives for study abroad tie in with the scholarship objectives. That way your motivation becomes supportive of the scholarship and also, offers an idea as to how you might be able to give back to the scholarship after you graduate. These points would make excellent starting points for your revised letter. I hope that we can continue to improve your letter upon the application of my suggestions.

Home / Letters / My motivation letter for a scholarship purpose - expressing interest in studying at the University