Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Motivation Letter - Stipendium Hungaricum Programme (computer science at Jadara University)

Eyas Alomari 1 / -  

letter of Motivation

To Whom It May Concern:
My name is (x) I'm a third-year student at Jadara University. I am currently pursuing a Bachelor of Computer science Degree. I plan to follow up on my bachelor's degree incomputer science at your university.

In University, I worked extensively with my teachers and friends in learning the methods of computers and practicing as much as I can. I learned about the computer process from the ground up, and I discovered the importance of computers. My teachers helped me and encouraged me to move on with the major, so I started loving it and looking for a better opportunity.

My education has been focused on this mindset: understanding theories, and practicing as much as can. I have enrolled in several classes that crossover to the Computer Science major. My goal is to have a comprehensive view of how computers meet their target of use.

My goal is to become a computer scientist to create accessible, life opportunities in underprivileged communities. Living in a village, I have seen countless that Who can't employ computers in their lives. I'm seeking to make their lives easier.

This summer, I will take some courses in Computer Science. Upon completion of my bachelor's degree, I hope to continue there as I further develop my skills. After studying at Jadara University, I would like to continue my studies on developing my skills. I also would like to helpstudents of my country to reach their goals, this time as a computer scientist instead. I believe firmly in their mission to build "a world where everyone has an opportunity." I appreciate your consideration. With your help, I can continue my schooling in Computer Science and bring accessible life to those in need.

sincerely,(x)
This is a directionless letter that does not make the intention of the writer clear. Does the writer wish to complete a secondary undergraduate course? Or perhaps a masters course? Which is it? Which study aspect has motivated the interest in the scholarship? The letter was definitely completed but it does not actually have any sense to it. It is almost as if an AI writing software was used to complete the letter but, because the writer does not really have a good understanding of the English language, he was not able to improve the automated letter that was produced for him. There lies the problem with this letter. Unless the writer actually takes the time to fill in the blanks in terms of the actual academic, personal, and professional motivation, this letter will not serve any purpose in relation to his scholarship application.

The writer must first familiarize himself with the scholarship program and what it entails. Then he must consider how he reflects these requirements and objectives within his overall background. Only when he understand what his true motivation is, and when he can fully explain this to the screening committee, will he have a chance at applying for this scholarship. He must also decide if he will apply for a scholarship under a 2nd undergraduate degree or as a masters student. Then formulate the motivation letter accordingly.

Home / Letters / Motivation Letter - Stipendium Hungaricum Programme (computer science at Jadara University)