Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter of motivation for a student exchange program

richifg 1 / -  
Hi guys! I would appreciate some feeback on this motivaion letter i just wrote

Dear Mister or Madam
It is with great expectations that I, ME apply for the student exchange program of the
X UNIVERSITYfor the summer semester of 2014.

At the moment I'm finishing my fourth-year as a student of Mechatronics Engineering at the
Y UNIVERISITY. Studying abroad has become a great concern of mine since I am just one year
from completing my current program.

Soon as a graduate student I will face the decision of whether I continue my studies for a higher
degree or apply for job. Either way the experience of studying at your university will benefit me greatly.

The insight of studying at a foreign country could broaden my horizon and stands as a valuable asset
that could open many doors for me. The possibility of either a work overseas or continuing my studies in
a different country will be greater by already having international experience.

Throughout my life I have watched in awed the extent at which mankind keeps pushing its technological
boundaries, and so there is no greater aspiration for myself than being able to participate in this continuous
progress. This is why your university was my first choice for a student exchange.

I am very interested in the broad selection of technological programs offered at your institution, particularly
the Cybernetics and Robotics program. In addition, being completely detached of my native language for
several months, stands as a valuable opportunity to improve my English, all the while having the chance to
learn a new language and get in contact with another culture.

One of the aspects that define me is my constant desire for challenges so I am really excited for the possibility
of experiencing a different educational system and taking mechatronic related courses imparted in English which
is something I have never done before.

I will do my best to seize this opportunity and leave some of my culture behind in your country.

Thank you for considering my application

Best regards
Studying abroad has become a great concern of mine since I am just one year
from completing my current program.

Studying abroad is a dream of mine and I am really looking forward to such rewarding experience.

degree or apply for job.

As a graduate student, very soon I will be confronted with the situation of making the decision of whether I should continue my higher studies or have myself employed once I complete the degree.

Home / Letters / Letter of motivation for a student exchange program