Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Motivation Letter for Undergraduate Management Program

oxfordees 1 / -  
I will be grateful for any suggestions, opinions, and critiques.

to alleviate business potentials in Indonesia

Dear Sir or Madam,

Partaking in an organization has always been one of the focal points of my education background. Through middle school to high school, I have joined several student bodies, including the Class Representative Assembly, Student Council, and the school's English Club. In my eleventh year, I was assigned as both the head coordinator of the English Communication division of the school's Class Representative Assembly and the deputy chief of the school's annual English Competition committee which both have resulted a set of personal foundation and fondness in managing projects and events. During the period of these organizations, I also participated in national debating tournaments, Model United Nations, and developed graphic designing skills to fully maximize my performance and potential as a student.

Currently, Indonesia is facing the Demographic Bonus era which shows how the country's productive age population has reached its prominence with the fortune of having bigger opportunities to improve the nation's real output by 5% to achieve the developed country title by 2045. However, I have learned that a quarter of the youth is still facing the state of being unemployed which is mostly caused by skill mismatch, and unavailability of jobs that covers one's interest and passion with little requirements, especially in the arts. Moreover, the creative labor market in Indonesia is less competitive compared to other countries that honor underrated works which is a challenge which needed a profound solution that I believe is by providing a platform for these unemployed youth to actualize their ambitions on producing services, and self-designed goods, along with being managed under a committed enterprise.

In the pursuance of the curated goal, it is important to ensure that these visionaries are given the proper orientation and network for them to flourish. With the experience that I have in both artistry and managing projects, I am keen to give insights and tools that will lead to a successful innovation that empowers underprivileged communities and their capability in generating inspiring ideas that are beneficial for the society. In order to professionally actualize my objectives, I must improve my knowledge in strategies for a sustainable business, entrepreneurship, organizational innovation, as well as enhanced leadership for a stable managing advancement.

Universitas Gadjah Mada is the best institutional choice to continue my education while being the only university that receives the AACSB accreditation in Indonesia, as its Management program caters theories, case studies, and application of management, the IUP curriculum also provides thorough preparation for students to explore issues and undertake problem-solving analyses in global business and economics while emphasizing ethics and local values to be fully competent for international exposure. Therefore, these resources will be a great advantage for me to support my efforts to alleviate the business potentials in Indonesia.
tamu 2 / 4 2  
Dear Sir or Madam,

Partaking in an organization the student management program (Be specific) has always ...
... assigned as both What do you mean both? You are the head coordinator on one and chief deputy on the other. the head ... committee. (Dot here. Sentence is too long.) which Both activities have influenced me to take interest resulted a set of ... fondness (Wording is confusing.) in managing ...

I just did the first paragraph. I hope that gives you some new perspective. Thank you.

Home / Letters / Motivation Letter for Undergraduate Management Program