Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

Motivational letter for an exchange students program

Camilla 1 / 1  
Hi,guys! Could you help me with my motivational essay?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing with regard to participation in an academic mobility program for students. At the moment I am a second-year student of Physics and Technical Science Department at the ___________ University. My specialty is Automation and Control. Since the school I excel at study, especially at Math and Physics and always try to do my best in learning major subjects. Also I am studying on a distance learning at Technical University of Berlin. I study the European pilot project which calls the Basics of Modern "TRIZ". I shall have been studying there for a one semester.

As every person I have targets for the bright future and eager to achieve them, to reach new highs. The main aim of my student life is studying abroad. And it is obviously that the program of an academic mobility gives me a golden opportunity to achieve my purpose.

"He that would eat the fruit must climb the tree" - popular wisdom.
Today, being a student, I realize an importance of participating in an academic mobility. Every day our life gives us a chance to reach new highs. And it is our choice to use this golden opportunity or not. I have made a choice, I shall use this chance to get a good education abroad. As a result, It motivates me to strive for my brilliant future and I have come to the idea that I want to be an exchange student of an academic mobility. First of all, it gives a perfect possibility to expand the borders of my knowledge. On the one hand, education abroad will help me to be well-qualified and high-educated professional in the future. On the other hand, I think, it is magnificent to study at one of the most popular university in the world. Moreover, studying abroad will help me to merge with foreign educational environment, to plunge in it. It is a brilliant possibility to get new pleasant impressions and emotions. Also it will give me a perfect opportunity to share piece of my culture and traditions with students from other countries.

Secondly, Studying abroad will give me the best experience in my life. It will help me to become more independent and self-supportive. It will give a chance to solve my problems without any support and to do it by myself. It will make me stronger. The program of an academic mobility will help me to get acquainted with foreign educational system, culture, traditions, history, local customs, to know what they are interested in, to expand my knowledge in geographical and historical sphere. What can be more interesting and useful than these?

Thirdly, nowadays my personal goal is self-improvement. And to achieve it I should learn more and experience. Experience is the best teacher which will help me in my professional targets. Learning about other country from inside out will give me a chance to be a participant of their social life. It will create not only material values, it will also create my personality. It will influence my self-education and self-improvement which is one of the most essential part of personal and professional targets.

On the whole, I understand that it will be difficult to study abroad, but I will try to adapt, to do my best in studying. Such as other people I have a perspective view of my future and because of that fact I want to be a participant of an academic mobility.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
__________.
annyali93 4 / 7  
I shall have been

do you mean you will be studying there or you have been studying there?

As every person

Like everyone else/everybody else/other enthusiastic students

gives me a golden opportunity

the golden opportunity

to reach new highs

height

hope this helps
good luck :)
OP Camilla 1 / 1  
"do you mean you will be studying there or you have been studying there?" - I will be studying
Thanx a lot!
As every person I have targets for the bright future and eager to achieve them, to reach new highs.

I guess you can be a little bit more specific about your professional goals here. Tell specifically about your interest area, what you want to be etc.

You tell that it is studying abroad is the main reason why you apply for this program. So, show them specifically how it's going to contribute to your professional goal. You also need to talk about why you think you'd be a right candidate for this program.

Home / Letters / Motivational letter for an exchange students program