Home / Letters   % width NEW!

A letter to Mrs. Keller describing your previous experience (housekeeping job)

iCan 8 / 3  
You want to apply for the following job. Write a letter to Mrs. Keller describing your previous experience and explaining why you would be suitable for the job.

Advertisement: Housekeeper required for private home. Experience is necessary. Contact Mrs. D. Keller.
Begin your letter as follows: Dear Sir/ Madam,

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to apply for the position of a housekeeper in a private home. I saw the post in Newstoday newspaper issued on Monday.

I graduated from New Southampton School with a two-year vocational diploma in Hospitality Management. I have one year experience as a waitress at Good Cook Restaurant. I have skills in food preparation, table-setting, cleaning an area, and washing clothes. Presently, I work as a part-time baby sitter during weekends and car washing during weekdays. Also, I am available to work overtime and during weekends and holidays.

With my experiences, skills, and diploma, I believe that I can be an asset to your home. Please refer to my resume for further information about my personal background and qualification. My contact details are also included there. I look forward to discussing my credentials with you personally. You may contact me anytime at your convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Faithfully yours,

Miss Ican Diss

Home / Letters / A letter to Mrs. Keller describing your previous experience (housekeeping job)