Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

MUN MOTIVATION LETTER FOR BE PRESS MEMBER

zeyzey 1 / -  
PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE GOT A LOT OF GRAMMER MISTAKE BUT ITS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first of all i want to explain my MUN life.when i decided to studying abroad same time i know i need the social things,i have got a already 6 conference exprience as a delegate I am a delegate for Model United Nations at my school. I can not say I enjoyed every minute of my membership, but I can say it has taught me a lot. Being a member for four years has taught me how important world issues really are.MUN has taught me it's not easy being a country most people have a prejudice notion on; it has opened my eyes to the bigger world out there with the issues people are trying to resolve. MUNIST is my last MUN conference before i will goes to college so i want to be in press team for perfect days with lovely delegates i want to rush after somethings i applied as a photographer i have got my own camera i want to see backstage part in the conferences so i want to be in press team i want to be part of this organisation but not as a delegate if you accept me as a photographer you can sure about it i will be most enjoying press member ever i thing you need person who can do this:)
eddies [Contributor] 25 / 1,208 476  
A LOT OF GRAMMER MISTAKE

You should utilize the grammar and spell check features of Microsoft Word to correct as many spelling and grammar problems as possible before submitting your essays. You will find this under the Tools menu of Microsoft Word. If something in your document is underlined in red or green, be sure to check the spelling and grammar suggestions prior to submission. Also proofread your essay yourself to locate correctly spelled but misused words.
I agree with eddies .... also, you should present your writing more readable too.... you never begin a new sentence with a capital letter putting us in trouble to figure out whether it's a new sentence or not. This shouldn't be sms writing where you have more freedom to write just the way you like... Here you need to give more care about what you write and respect others who are willing to help you. I think you better re-post this with a more tidy presentation.

Home / Letters / MUN MOTIVATION LETTER FOR BE PRESS MEMBER