Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0]

Home / Letters3

What is your new home environment there and are you happy with the atmosphere there? Letter to Feby

Jl.gerilya 08 mancar,
Peterongan Jombang
20 October 2016

Assalamualaikum.wr.wb Feby,

Feby Hi, how are you and your family there? I hope there are you and your family's fine. Oh yes, what is your new home environment there and are you happy with the atmosphere there?

It's been a long time it seems we do not meet, since three years ago, precisely when you and your family decide to move. Since we split up, a lot of things going on here. Our village is growing very rapidly, first building next to our house now turned into waves and around the front of the house is now filled with shady trees and look cleaner. In the past, we often play together at home, sometimes at your house at my house sometimes I really miss our time together.

Now the environment around our homes become more lush and beautiful because the government has built better. My home means any means now in renovations for the better, now in front of my house there is a garden and a fish pond.

This may be enough that I can tell you, I really miss coming, I really miss playing together, and I'm also waiting for a reply letter, I'll tell you everything when you come home, bye.

Wassalamuallaikum.wr.wb
Anggi

Feby Hi, how are you and ...

Hi feby, how are you? is your family well? i hope you and your familiy are fine. oh yes, how about your new home environment? are you happy with the atmosphere there?

It's been a long time it seems we do not meet, since we met three years ago (...) family decided to move.

Since we splitsplitted up, a lot of things going on herehappened in here. Our village is growing very rapidly, first building next to our house now... the first one is the building next to our house, which turned into waves. moreover, in front of the house currently is filled with shady trees and looks cleaner.
... together at home, sometimes at your house at ... sometimes in your home as well as in my home, i really miss our time together

... our home becomes lusher and more beautiful ...
My home means any means now in renovations now is being renovated for the better, ...

... that I can tell you, I really miss coming, I really miss playing together i really miss when were playing together, and I'm ...
Hello Anggi :) Let me check your letter :)

Jl.gerilya 08 mancar, ==> Better if you use capital letter every
Peterongan Jombang
20 October 2016

Assalamualaikum.wr.wb Feby,

Feby Hi,--> Hello Feby, how are you and your family there? I hope there are you and your family's fine you and your family there are keep well and healthy. Oh yes, what is your new home ... can you tell me about your new home in there? do you happy with the atmosphere in there?

Well, I think there are too much repetition words in your letter such us "Better". "house", "means", "miss" and another words you mention it more than once. My suggestion is you should improves your vocabulary especially add your adjective words, thus you can write more various and attractive in the next time :) keep practices and good luck :)
  Closed ✓

Home / Letters /