Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

I had the opportunity to be her mentor and teacher; Recommendation letter

Bebo 2 / 8  
This is a recommendation letter .. written by me for myself please give your feedback soon , I have to submit it within 2 days

To Whom It May Concern:
I am privileged to write in support of my student, xxxx, xxxx was my student for three years, during that time I witnessed her tremendous growth and development. This development came not only in the area of business achievement and leadership, but in maturity and character as well.

xxxx is a rare type of student who combines exceptional natural ability with a willingness and eagerness to learn.
Initially she got home-sick in India but with little support and encouragement, she picked up courage to stay and study 3 years, and has never looked back. Therefore, she is able to cope in any situation with any type of circumstances after staying three years in typically Indian convent hostel.

During her time here, xxxx has consistently demonstrated a strong work ethic and a dedication to success. Her efforts have produced high quality results time and time again. She has always been very active in class, she used to take initiative in discussions, her presentations and assignments were up to date with the latest research, her research project in Service management and insurance was about "Indian Insurance Act & Insurance policies of 5 companies "in which she got 90% marks

she is aware of her own intelligence, as evidenced by her willingness to challenge herself with honors courses and extra credit work, she has an air of modesty about her that makes her approachable and well-liked among her classmates. In addition to her social work xxxx was very active in her studies as well, she always manages to get above 80% in my subjects, her assignments were on time and updated.

In addition to being xxxx's teacher, I also had the opportunity to mentor her for one year, I found xxxx active and participative in class activities, she was an active member of Rotract and ICUF club, she help in all the activities and meetings of these clubs.

She is an energetic, enthusiastic student in all jobs of his class as well as voluntary activities held by college. xxxx is also very responsible to her work and is able to handle the pressure of deadlines very well. She has an extremely amiable personality and is popular among his classmates as she shows great consideration and deep respect for others. On many occasions, she helps her classmates in various subjects, especially accounting. Being honest and hardworking, she demonstrates the best of behavior and excellent study habits.

She has been interested in obtaining a Master degree for some time now and I feel that she will be an excellent candidate for your esteemed program. And I strongly believe that her perseverance, intellectual ability and enthusiasm for learning and working are qualities that should help her well in his future jobs. She is undoubtedly the type of student that has the potential for great success at the college level. Her indefatigable efforts, combined with his work ethic and ability to self-improve, are recipes for success in the years to come. I wholeheartedly recommend her for admission to your institution and wish her the very best in her further endeavors.
bellacose 3 / 10  
There is a lot of repetition in this letter ... i.e.: "support of my student, xxxx, xxxx was my student for three years,"

A much better alternative to this would be to write: "support of xxxx, who was my student for three years"

Home / Letters / I had the opportunity to be her mentor and teacher; Recommendation letter