Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

'in order to be a successful educator...' - One paragraph of mine introduce letter

KathyLala 20 / 116  
Dear all, this is my one of the paragraphs from my previous introduced letter. However, please help me with this. Thanks so much for time

Shortly after my graduation, I was looking for a teaching job that best fitted my education and experience. Fortunately I was hired by the XX High School District as a student attendant position for two years. This job made me realizes that in order to be a successful educator, besides my education and experience, I need to bring a great deal of passion in it. My career path shifted when left the job for my child-bearing for a short period of time. However, I was fortunate hired by the Alum Rock School District as a para-educator II and have been working for them ever since.
Shortly after my graduation, I began looking for a teaching job that best fitted my education and experience.

Fortunately I was hired by the XX High School District as a student attendant position, and this job lasted for two years.

This job made me realize that in order to be a successful educator, besides my education and experience, I need to bring a great deal of passion into it.

My career path shifted when I left the job for my child-bearing for a short period of time.

However, I was fortunately hired by the Alum Rock School District as a para-educator II and I have been working for them ever since.

:)
OP KathyLala 20 / 116  
Thank you so much for your help Susan

Home / Letters / 'in order to be a successful educator...' - One paragraph of mine introduce letter