Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'permanent resident of Kolkata' - Environmental Pollution Article

dpal2000 1 / -  
Kindly check the letter for errors and solve it. Thank you.

To
The Editor
The Telegraph
Kolkata - 29

Sub: Article regarding environmental pollution

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a permanent resident of Kolkata requesting you for publishing the above subjected article in your esteem daily news paper. The detailed article is written below.

Pollution is a word that is very much familiar with us. Now-a-days, it is a dream of anyone to live in the pollution free world. But, we all know that it is not possible unless we control the increment of pollution in the environment. Environment is much important for us because it controls the natural system and if we damage it then it will damage us. It means we are damaging ourselves indirectly. There are mainly three types of pollution and they are sound, air, water pollution. Water is very much important. It's another name is life. Water is polluted when poisonous garbage is thrown into the water from various sources like factories, cities etc. Today's world is full of cars, four wheelers, two wheelers etc. and their horns are the cause of sound pollution. Sometime, the sound of sound boxes, mikes at various occasions in a high pitch is one of reasons. These are damaging for heart patients, children etc. and for our ear also. Everyday, huge amount of poisonous gases are mixing with the air from various sources like factories, cars, bikes etc. and these causes air pollution. As a result, it changes the timetable of the seasons and the seasons will not come according to their time.

Because of that our agriculture is vastly damaged. Ecosystem will be totally damaged due to that. Diseases are increasing day by day because of that. It is reported people are dying everyday in an increasing rate due to that. Threes are part of the environment. It balances the amount of oxygen and carbon-dye-oxide. If we cut trees then this balance will be damaged. Instead, we have to plant trees as much as possible. Govt. should make some stick laws on environment. Engineers should think how to reduce it and make it possible. It is not only our duty but also our responsibility to save the environment as well as the world. Above all, we all have to forward our hand to build a world that is totally pollution free.

Therefore, I humble request the editor to make it public and I will be grateful to you.
Thanking you.
Yours faithfully
D.J
09-10-12
ROBINye - / 1  
Why bikes can cause the air pollutionïźŸă€‚ă€‚ă€‚
I think the essay is goodïźŒbut there is a problems . you should edit some vocabulary, using the academic words.

Home / Letters / 'permanent resident of Kolkata' - Environmental Pollution Article