Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

'a person who wants to be success' - Motivation Letter for MBA

extrafresh 13 / 32  
Can anyone who can help me at this writing. For a little privacy, I just deleted the employer's name shown in the content. Please advice. Thanks

I'm writing to express my interest in applying for admission to your school of MBA Program.

I have a bachelor degree in Economics. Having been worked extensively for more than ???? years since my graduation, I have mastered a wide range of business skills such as communications, team effectiveness, coaching, analysis and work under stress. Except for that, I had a chance to work with people comes from different boundaries and different cultures.

I'm a professional. My first job in the hospitality industry allowed me to develop an ability to communicate and deal with different clients with varied needs. Before joined ???, I have had more than 6 years of working experiences as an office manager in a private company and then an UK based MNC. At these positions, I have supervised a team of 4 to 6 people in the administion function. I worked with them through mutual respects and efficient communications and I enjoyed helping them to overcome their problems. Because I believed that it is very important to gain trust and confidence from my co-workers if all of us work as a team, and if we want to produce outstanding outcomes and to satify the needs of our internal and external customers.

Afterwards, I began a transition away from the predominantly Administration role I held in the pasts to the business side of the Client Relation Sector. There is a reason. I recongized that these disciplines both appealed to my interests and engaged a variety of my strengths, from interpersonal skills to problem-solving capabilities.

During my times with ???, I have worked closely with a wide variety of organizations, ranging from largest china SOE to financial insititutions throughout Europe, and etc. This diverse client portfolio has gave me an opportunity to be exposure to a variety of business models and cultures. The most interesting and outstanding things what I have done were to work for organizing XBMA International Annual Symposiums which were co-hosted by ???. I have been successfully invited a large group of high-profile individuals and top executives from the established Chinese companies as well as Chinese governors and officers. To further my knowledges, I made a lot of use of my spare times to keep up with the constantly changing business world by reading and learning. Also I have attended professional associations and workshops which enable me not only to gain knowledge over the subject of current topics in the finance industry,but also to build up my own networkings. This experience has solidified my desire to pursue a career in corporate external relationship.

A perfect opportunity was arose in the form of Public Relation position with ????, my present employer. Being a PR people is not always easy. Many tasks involve the coordination of many different people, the completion of many tasks in a precise sequence, and the expenditure of a great deal of time and money. Besides that, the job needs to understand well the whole markets and products as well as the company. I see these chanllenges which happened to me a good treasury to move further in my career.

I'm a person wants to be success. I'm always looking for something to establish myself and round out my skills. It's a perfect timing for me to pursue an MBA study at ???Business School. I clearly understood it is a program of highly in demand and competitive standards. I strongly believe this program would provide me a detailed understanding of businesses, marketing, finance and management. I knew that I am well prepared to cope with the challenges and that I can meet the requirements for the sucessful study at the School.
Athena - / 83 3  
I went thru your 1st paragraph =)

My first job at the hospitality's industryin the hospitality industry ...

The experience led me intoto ... in the multi-cultural environmentsa multicultural environment. ...

Before joinedjoining ...

Good Luck on ur MBA Course!
mnsstudbewerb 1 / 6  
Hi , some suggestions :

"I had a chance to work with people that come ..."

whta do you mean by the way by : "except for that " ??

"I had had more than 6 years..." without using contractions , and with contractions ---> "I'd had more than 6 years ..."

"...and then a UK based MNC..."

"...in the administration function ..."

"..and confidence of my co-workers ..."

Home / Letters / 'a person who wants to be success' - Motivation Letter for MBA