Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Position in a reputable company ; MOTIVATION LETTER FOR MASTERS IN ARCHIECTURE

toluxdmj 1 / -  
Hello Everyone, would you make ammendments to my motivation letter please. Thanks for helping out.

Describe briefly (max 3000 characters) your motivation for applying to study in the Architectural Design programme. Your letter should entail the following: why you wish to study at the xxxxxxxx, reasons why you have chosen this particular degree programme, how you will finance your studies and how your possible studies at xxxxxxxxxxxxx would improve your future career and/or study objectives.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to express my interest in applying for a Master's Degree Programme in Architectural Design at the xxxxxxxxxx starting in September 2014. I believe my educational background will enable me to make a strong contribution at the University.

My career objective is to secure a position in a reputable company where my skills will contribute to the company's goals and where I can build my career prospects. My study objective is to study in a reputable institution that would provide the resources and tools needed to build a deeper theoretical and practical knowledge.

My interest in Architecture has now been so vast that I can say that my five-year study of Bachelor of Architecture has been astounding and which I graduated with a second class (honors) upper division. I have always been so studious and motivated that I have always known that a degree at a university will be apt for my future career. I have developed effective communication skills; I am receptive to innovation and proficient in the use of CAD. Undoubtedly, all these are congruous with my future studies.

With almost one and half years of work experience, I have enjoyed working as a team. I learned working under pressure so I could manage Time efficiently. I have been involved in architecture design works and site supervision, notable among them is the design of a luxury Apartment in which I took a large part in its design drawings.

I consider studying abroad an opportunity to explore and identify other ways of improving myself. It is also a privilege to promote my culture and at the same time gain knowledge about cultural differences. I chose xxxxxx because it is a community-oriented society that value social cooperation and I specifically chose xxxxxx because it has a School of Architecture more so it is ranked in the Academic Ranking of World Universities as the second best university in xxxxx. Furthermore, testimonies from past graduates have convinced me of a successful Master's study at your University.

I am applying for a Master's degree in Architectural Design after viewing the course curriculum provided by your University as the research focus and facilities available in your department complement both my past studies and my research interests.

However, my Master's program would be financed by my Parent. They promised to see me through the course of this program and I believe that with their professions and earnings, they are capable of paying all my fees and expenses throughout the year of study.

I believe that being a part of your department would not only enrich my career but would also help to attain my maximum potential. Moreover, I can avail myself to numerous career opportunities and a successful completion of my Master's Degree at your University will be an excellent springboard for my future career.

Thank you very much for your considerations.

Yours Faithfully,
Tolulope Oyeniyi.
MarianaCunha 1 / 2  
Hey, I will try to give you some sugestions. I am writing a motivation letter for architectutal master too, I think that I can help you a little bit.

Dear Sir or Madam,

My career objective is to secure a position in a reputable company where my skills will contribute to the company's goals and where I can build my career prospects. My study objective is to study in a reputable institution that would provide the resources and tools needed to build a deeper theoretical and practical knowledge. (Try to make a relaction of the master program with your professional goals, how the disciplines will help you to achieve your goal? It's interesting to show that you are well informed about the program)

My interest in Architecture has now been so vast that I can say that my five-year study of Bachelor of Architecture has been astounding and which I graduated with a second class (honors) upper division. I have always been so studious and motivated that I have always known that a degree at a university will be apt for my future career. I have developed effective communication skills; I am receptive to innovation and proficient in the use of CAD. Undoubtedly, all these are congruous with my future studies. (Nowadays, AutoCad is not enough, will be interesting to mention some others relevants sofwares such as revit, render tools, 3d Max..., also, describe some academic activities that made you develop these skills)[/b]

With almost one and half years of work experience, I have enjoyed working as a team. I learned working under pressure so I could manage Time efficiently (good)
. I have been involved in architecture design works and site supervision, notable among them is the design of a luxury Apartment in which I took a large part in its design drawings. (To share one single experience is not enough, try to make more general, have you joined some research, schoolarship, workshops...?)

I consider studying abroad an opportunity to explore and identify other ways of improving myself. It is also a privilege to promote my culture and at the same time gain knowledge about cultural differences. I chose xxxxxx because it is a community-oriented society that value social cooperation and I specifically chose xxxxxx because it has a School of Architecture more so it is ranked in the Academic Ranking of World Universities as the second best university in xxxxx. Furthermore, testimonies from past graduates have convinced me of a successful Master's study at your University.(I don't think that this is necessary)

I am applying for a Master's degree in Architectural Design after viewing the course curriculum provided by your University as the research focus and facilities available in your department complement both my past studies and my research interests. (Mention, which interests - or do it in the first paragraph) [b]

However, my Master's program would be financed by my Parent. They promised to see me through the course of this program and I believe that with their professions and earnings, they are capable of paying all my fees and expenses throughout the year of study.(This is not necessary)

Thank you very much for your consideration

Home / Letters / Position in a reputable company ; MOTIVATION LETTER FOR MASTERS IN ARCHIECTURE