Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

'Postdoctoral research associate' - cover letter for a postdoctoral position

wahaha 1 / -  
Please give me some suggestions

any suggestions are appreciated

Dear Sir/Madam

I intend to apply for the position of Postdoctoral research associate - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I am currently finishing my postdoctoral work in the University of xxxxx under the supervision of Prof. xxxxxx and Prof. xxxxx. Before this, I have completed my Ph.D. and master degrees in the same university under the supervision of Prof. xxxxxx.

My research interests are in synthesis and characterisation of oxide materials. During my study and research in the University of xxxxx, I have developed a wide range of skills to investigate the composition-structure-properties relationships of xxxxxx oxide materials. To understand the structure properties of these materials, I have developed skills to characterize phase structure via AAAAA, BBBBB, etc; In particular, I have developed skills of CCCCCCCCC. I am also experienced in using DDDDDDDDDDDDD, etc. Furthermore, I am proficient in characterisation of electrical properties of materials using EEEEEEE, FFFFFFFFFFF etc. Apart from my experimental skills, I have published or co-authored five journal papers for my Ph.D. work and I am currently writing two journal papers for my postdoctoral work.

In addition to my research skills, I have also developed presentation, team-working and organization skills. During my postdoctoral work, I have co-supervised a master student throughout his project. I have excellent communication skills in English (IELTS Score: GGGG/9 (2004) + HHHHH years study and work in UK).

Keeping in view the skills and qualification required for the above position, I hope you will consider my application. Please find enclosed my curriculum vitae and should you need any further information, please do contact me.

I will be thankful for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you.
crystal77 8 / 13 1  
why the use of so many of the same letters, there is no prompt just a cover letter okay. So far ...

Dear Sir/Madam,
I intend to apply for the position of Postdoctoral research associate - (to further my studies within the medical field). xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I am currently finishing my postdoctoral work in the University of (what is the University of your choice which id you attend) xxxxx under the supervision of Prof. who xxxxxx and Prof. who xxxxx. Before this, I have completed my Ph.D. and master degree in the same university under the supervision of Prof. who xxxxxx.

I will be thankful for your consideration and look forward to hearing from you. Help me too!

Home / Letters / 'Postdoctoral research associate' - cover letter for a postdoctoral position