Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Letter to professor to apply to PHD program; Environmental Engineering

jilia 1 / 1  
Dear Professor Rezaee,

My name is Jilia hani (originally from Dubai ). I got my masters in Environmental Engineering from Kyoto University of Japan in 2001 and my B.Sc. in computer software engineering in Dubai. I am considering applying to PHD program and would be interested joining your "Solid Waste Management System" research group.

I was fascinated by your research interests as it was so close to my interests and my researches during my studies in master's course. I also noticed from your page, that you have been working for a while for various organizations including a Consulting Engineering company. This is very much like what I have been doing after graduating from Kyoto University (you can find my works in past 9 years in Tarashoh Co. through tarashoh in projects section). I believe that the best thing about working in industry for a while and being back to academic atmosphere, is that rather than having only impractical and theory based hypothesizes, all researches will be more practical and effective.

During the past 9 years that I have been back to Dubai, I realized that this country is currently involved with enormous environmental problems including severe air pollution, water pollution and waste problems. Above all these, lack of new technology, education and culture making for prevention of environmental demolition in the society, including people, industries and also monitoring organizations, are as the worst factors.

These days everything seems possible with nonomaterial and nanotechnology, the possibility of clarification of air, water or soil seems quite possible via this new technology. Do you think it would be worthwhile to pursue this line of research? If you are interested, I can send you my plans and Ideas for that.

Regarding my characteristics, I should say that I speak four languages (Persian, Japanese, English, and Dari), I am a reliable, organized, and so enthusiastic to learn woman. I am sure that I will carry over the same enthusiasm and skill in doing this PhD as I know that my background will prove to be an effective match for your demands. Therefore, I would like to have the opportunity to develop my abilities, for which I am confident that I have the skills, knowledge and competence.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely,
Husseinova 7 / 13  
Hi :))

I am considering applying tofor

I also noticed fromin your page, that ,

you havehad been working for a while

This is very much likesimilar tomy activity i had been doingwhat I have been doing after graduating from Kyoto University.

I believe in that

the best thing aboutside of working in industry

and wasterest problems

Abovebesides all these - (besides is better anyway)

making forcarrying to prevention of environmental demolition

I am a reliable, organized, and so enthusiastic to learn woman

Thank you for your timeattention and consideration and I am looking forward to hearing from you

Good luck :) wish you success))))
OP jilia 1 / 1  
Thanks a lot dear Aysel Husseinova, I appreciate it!

Home / Letters / Letter to professor to apply to PHD program; Environmental Engineering