Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

You have received an email from the manager of Science club

quynha1603 1 / -  

science club exhibition

Dear Mr.Sam,
My name is Anh, a member of our science club. I am in connection with our upcoming exhibition.
As far as I am concerned, for the purpose of motivating the desire for research science in both children and adults, we will celebrate a science exhibition the next month.

To be honest, I feel a strong urge to receive this scheme because it is an interesting activity for everyone.
Hence, I would venture my opinion. Entrance fees are not necessary for the attendees because it is easier for most people to join in a free event. Instead, we consider calling for investment from companies that want to advertise their products in this exposition. Furthermore, a well-known scientist sharing their research experience will be a spotlight for our event.

I believe that many members have the same ideas as me.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Anh Nguyen.
The sentence structure and word usage in this letter is so bad, the letter loses all its meaning and relevance. It is difficult to point out the specific problem points of this presentation due to the extremely poor writing skill of the exam taker. A letter like this should be able to provide the reader with the content of the instructions that were originally provided, even if the ouginal instructions are not presented. This letter is an epic fail when one considers the requirements for this task. It will geta failing score in each rubic section. The writer has not progressed beyond the beginner level of his ESL lessons. Based on this writing sample, I can safely say the student is not prepared to take the test. notyet. He still needs to work on developing his vocabulary, building his grammar skills, and sentence structure development.

Home / Letters / You have received an email from the manager of Science club