Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Letter of Recommendation - Abbas: bright and energetic young scholar

abzter 1 / -  
Letter of Recommendation

I have known Abbas as her Lab Coordinator for Electronics Workshop-I Lab and Project Mentor for his final year project as student of Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication.I have closely followed his work during final year and found him to be a bright and energetic young scholar.

He has successfully completed his major project on "Design And Implementation Of Remote Data Acquisition System" under my supervision.
His project work implemented the knowledge and skills he acquired during the studies of subjects on Mobile Communications , Microcontrollers ,PCB Designing and Embedded Programming. He has shown great research aptitude and seamlessly handled multiple task of circuit designing , component procurement , program logic and thesis writing.

He demonstrated himself as a creative and dependable team member in a group of five. In fact when the team was facing challenge of directly using a cellphone, he made a quick turnaround and managed to procure GSM SIM Module on time which impressed me a lot. He has shown remarkable ability to put his ideas into practice and knows how to remain focused. His proposed solutions to complex & intricate problems reflects his rationale and analytical ablities.

Abbas is an amicable person who is comfortable working with anyone and always works with the aim to do the task in best possible manner. He possesses good communication skills, which were highlighted in the project presentation. Along with academics ,his active participation in extra-curricular activities was noticed during college cultural activities , volunteership for Blood Donation Camps and taking noteworthy initiative. His good leadership skills and commitment towards his team could be seen during sports.He has also won prizes and rewards in quiz competitions.

I am confident that he has the potential and perserverance to undertake higher studies.I strongly recommend him for admission in your highly respected university for Master's program in Computer Science. A possible financial assistance will certainly boost his morale.

Wishing him a great future ahead.

Home / Letters / Letter of Recommendation - Abbas: bright and energetic young scholar