Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Recommendation Letter on Applicant for Graduate Study (my favorite teacher)

Daniel_LEE 3 / 5 1  
Please help me. I`m applying to graduate program. It`s a Recommendation Letter.

I take great pleasure in recommending Xin Zhao, one of my favorite teachers, for admission into your distinguished graduate program.

Miss Zhao impressed me among all the teachers during these years. One month later after her joined our group, she showed her talent in a teachers art performance. In my opinion, she might capture our initial impressions of polite, kind, and compassionate and she received the top respect from students in the investigation of "who is your favorite teacher" in the coming years. Different from other traditional Chinese teachers, she acted as friends of students, and was loved and respected the most by them.

As a music teacher, with her professional technique, she performed many times and trained the students for numerous performances to win the award for our school. To my surprise, she has not only strong intelligence in music, but also abilities in other ways. Outstanding skills in sentence structure procured her to be correspondent and to do presentation represented the school. As I know, she wrote writing thesis about teaching strategies and psychological research.

She is always particularly sensitive to students needs and appreciative of their potential and advantages intensively, and patience is necessary to perceive students deal with their disadvantages appropriately .How luckily the students are!

In terms of teaching technology, teachers who attended her lectures

Throughout the years she worked conservatively with those teachers, and helped not only herself, but also others around her who were not progressing and improving as quickly as she could. Xin she is undoubtedly was born a teacher, which can be further developed and she is sure to give all of you a big surprise in your school. So I enthusiastically recommend her for admission to the university. Please do not hesitate to contact me at XXX if you need more information.
brandymhunter 2 / 15 2  
If you review the following statements that I pulled from your essay, I'm confident that you will identify the common errors yourself. Please look through and let me know if you would like my opinion on where the errors lie or suggestions for improving these comments.

One month later after her joined our group
she acted as friends of students
the award for our school.
and to do presentation represented the school
patience is necessary to perceive students deal with their disadvantages appropriately
Xin she is undoubtedly was born a teacher

Home / Letters / Recommendation Letter on Applicant for Graduate Study (my favorite teacher)