Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Recommendation from my History teacher for Turkish Scholarships.

Toktonaliev 1 / 1  
Dear Sir or madam

It is my pleasure to recommend Murataly Toktonaliev for Turkish Scholarships.
I have known him for 3 years as a capacity as a teacher of World and Kyrgyzstan's history.
Murataly has showed himself as an intelligent and hardworking student, who takes a passionate interest in the chosen area. During my lectures Murataly has always been attentive and concentrated, perceiving study material profoundly and displaying a remarkable grasp of the content.

He has consistently taken an active part in classroom discussions, bringing in a lot with thoughtful comments. In completing tasks and assignments. He has always demonstrated great initiative and a very positive attitude, as well as good team working skills.

Murataly seems to be highly enthusiastic about everything that relates to history. He is maintaining continual self-learning. Let me inform that in 2013 the applicant represented our region (Jalalabad oblast) in History competition and got 3rd place.

For all these reasons, I would highly recommend Murataly Toktonaliev. He is an exceptional candidate, who would contribute greatly to any programme.
If you need any further information about him, please contact me without hesitating.

Sincerely,

Natalya Kovalchuk

Teacher of History

Tel: (+996) 552208963
Sic 3 / 6  
Perhaps she could have added something more about you extracurriculars, but it is very nice. :)

Home / Letters / Recommendation from my History teacher for Turkish Scholarships.