Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Recommendation letter from principal for undergraduate

heartadnail 1 / -  
please give me advice for this recommendation letter from my principal.

letter of recommendation

I am pleased to strongly recommend xx for the scholarship, a student in SMA N 1 x in the capacity of the principal in this high school. I had known xx since 2018, when I just transferred to this high school, one of the students in the organization and academic.

I first became closely acquainted with xx when she represented our province in a National Paskibraka. Hardworking and excellent performance when raising and lowering the heirloom national flag of Indonesia in the Merdeka Palace made all of us proud.

She has been responsible for organizing student activities and became secretary of the Student Council. In 2nd grade, xx once registered herself as a candidate for vice-president of Student Council, she proved that she is a capable leader and dares to hold responsibility even though she did not pass. However, the important is that she dared to try.

In 2019 xx and her friends created a project to sell at school events. It makes me proud as a principal because of those who have decision-making skills to implement their project initiative and how they communicate and negotiate with their friends who want to buy their product. Born from a family with a small business may be one reason that makes xx interested in learning deeply about business. Even though she is from a science program, I can see her spirit learning about business.

In conclusion, I would like to say that with having a high spirit of leadership and social, I am sure xx will have an outstanding contribution wherever he is in the later lecture period. I believe that she is one of the ideal candidates to get a scholarship for pursuing an undergraduate degree at university. Therefore, I strongly and enthusiastically recommend that she be admitted for this scholarship to study business profoundly.
The letter needs to be professionally written by a writer who can use this as the actual basis of a professional sounding letter of recommendation. One that actually focuses solely on the academic and student community character of the student. This letter sounds too much like the student actually wrote the letter. It does not sound professional at all. It should at the very least, be using college level English and use professional / educator type words for the recommendation. This was not written by a grade school principal at all.

The information provided must first introduce the principal, how many years the principal has known the student, then discuss the character of the student in a manner that is important to the type of high school the student is applying to. None of these requirements were met by the current presentation. It is too unprofessional to have been written by a well educated, college graduate school principal. He would be highly educated and definitely know how to write a proper recommendation letter since he will at least have an MA in education at this point. Something this writer obviously does not have, achieve, or acquire.

Home / Letters / Recommendation letter from principal for undergraduate