Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Letters of Recommendation from Professors for Obataining LoA

alfa7 19 / 26 1  
Hi everyone, I need your help to correct and make my Letters of Recommendation more perfect, for it I say thank you so much for all of you.

from my lecturer:

It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that I am writing to endorse X for admission. X had completed his study at Undergraduate Degree at X University with honor. He had been active and showing his seriousness and commitment during his studies. During the period I have known him as an energetic student in which he involved in social activity outside campus. Nevertheless, his academic life balanced with his organization life, it is proven by his GPA X of 4.00.

I believe Mr.X is great student. His willingness to strengthen his study is highly struggling and I believe he has a capability to be successful in his future career and he can acquire the knowledge as has been proved himself during study in X University. If you are considering him for master program, he is a very good candidate. I would highly recommend him for obtaining the Letter of Acceptance. In terms of his intellectual ability.

As a Head of the Government Science Department at X University, I firmly recommended Mr. X's intention to continue his study and hope that he will be given you favorable consideration.

Thank you for your attention.
Yours faithfully,

Name

From my Dean:

This letter for support Mr. X. He was a student of X Science Department of Faculty of Social and Political Science at X University. In my capacity as a Dean of the faculty, I have known him as independent student who was finish his study with honor and prestige academic report (GPA X of 4).

He has been active and showing his seriousness and commitment during his studies. Mr. X had shown a vast of activeness in several organization and student competition. with these experiences, he has shown to be able to work well with others and I believe this is will help him to be successful in the future.

X have both theory and practical levels, with potential to contribute not only in multinational movement but also in philosophy, politic and economic aspect. It is important to notice that X University is one of the notable university in Indonesia. As a Dean at Faculty of Social and Political Science of X University, I strongly recommended Mr. X to continue his study in higher level.

Thank you for your attention.
Warm Regards,

Name

Thank you.
ichanpants89 [Contributor] 16 / 777 309  
Hi Alfa,

I would like to try to help you in making your recommendation letters better. I hope you can follow through.

- ...I am writing to endorserecommend X for admission. (be careful of words that you're going to use. (Endorse is something related to a document not person/people)

- X(no need to mention "name" again)He had completed his Undergraduate studystudy at Undergraduate Degree at X University with honor.
- During the period, (comma is necessary) I have known him as an energetic scholarstudent in which hedue to his involvementinvolved in social activity both inside and outside campus.

- Nevertheless(this cohesive device is for showing contrast/difference)Furthermore , his academic life balanced with his organization lifeand his networking skills went hand-in-hand.itThis wasis proven by his GPA X of 4.00. (be careful of collocation. Somehow your sentences/phrases do not sound like an English. It is unfortunate that your native language influence your ability in writing)

- I do believe that Mr.X is greatan outstanding student.
- His willingness to strengthenpursue his study is highly strugglingcan be taken into accountandin which I believe he has a capability to be successful in his future career. andAlso , he can successfully acquire the knowledge as has been proved himself during his study in X University. (avoid making a long-but-inaccurate sentence like this. It often leads to inaccuracies and confusing structure/meaning)

As you can see, some errors that occur in your recommendation letters can be reduced by considering the above-mentioned feedback. I hope this would be helpful. :)
Hi Alfa, I would like to help you out and we're going to do it, one letter at a time.

- X had completed his study at Undergraduate Degree
- at X University with honors .
- He had been active and showing his seriousnessshowed determination and commitment
- during his studiestime with the institution .

- is proven bywith his GPA X of 4.00.
- I believe Mr.X is a great student with greater dreams of higher academic excellence .
- His willingness to strengthen his study is highly
- struggling and I believe he has aspeaks of his capability
- If you areShould you be considering
- him for masters program,
- I would highly recommend him for obtaining the Letter of Acceptance.
- I firmlyhighly recommended
- hope that he will be given youwith favorable consideration.

There you have it Alfa, I hope the above remarks are helpful to your revision and I will get back to you fro the rest of the essay.

Home / Letters / Letters of Recommendation from Professors for Obataining LoA