Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Recommendation letter for a student,Chemical Engineering

jessieach 1 / -  
I wrote a reference letter for a student, who wants to apply in the UK. What do you think about it?

To Whom It May Concern,
It is my honor to recommend my student XXX to you for her application. I first met her when she took my course of "Engineering Statistics," she is also student representative , so I have had many opportunities to interact with this young girl. Throughout the years of her service, Ms. Chen herself has proven that was a very valuable recruitment. Her carefulness and responsible further made me convinced that I should recommend her as the best candidate for your program.

As a student, XXX demonstrated a love of learning and the level of commitment necessary to succeed in college and beyond. As an educator, I am happy to be able to provide this recommendation for such a deserving student. I have great respect for her and truly believe that she is a deserving candidate that you will be proud to have representing your program.

She sees the connections between her academic experiences, is able to bring knowledge from one area into another. She has experience working with many chemical courses (e.g. Transport Phenomena, Unit Operations, Physical Chemical, Instrumental Analysis, Chemical Process Industries and Process Design) she has been able to integrate various of these courses, as appropriate, to describe physical phenomena observed both in classes and in the laboratory. In addition to having firsthand knowledge of XXX academic commitment, I am also familiar with her educational goals, I believe that her chemical engineering background will help her to think systematically about various situations. Her application has my full support.

I believe that XXX is ready to take this program. She knows enough to be able to think critically about a new problem and to get to the heart of it As an educator who is committed to helping deserving students succeed, I strongly recommended her without reservation for your favorable consideration of her application.

Regards,
It is my honor to recommend my student XXX to you for her application.

It is with pleasure that I recommend xxxxx, who was my student at ????? (college) for the ????(write the program) at your esteemed institution.

first met her when she took my course of "Engineering Statistics," she is also student representative , so I have had many opportunities to interact with this young girl.

I came to know here when she took the course "Engineering Statistics" that I lectured. Through her role as the student representative, she had frequent interactions with me.

Throughout the years of her service, Ms. Chen herself has proven that was a very valuable recruitment. Her carefulness and responsible nature further made me convinced that I should recommend her as the best candidate for your program.

... I think you need to connect these ideas with the previous line;
I was very impressed with her dedication to every task she was assigned to be it academic or social. She being a very responsible and committed student, I have no hesitation to recommend her.

Home / Letters / Recommendation letter for a student,Chemical Engineering