Home / Letters   % width NEW!

Recommendation letter from a UNI professor... I am his assistant

etm 1 / -  
hi!!! my profesor asked me to write a recommendation letter as I am his assistant. Please since I am not an english native, could you help me with that? does it sound professional and enough personal for this specific student???

many many many thanks!! :)

----

To whom it may concern:

As the Director of the xxx of University of XXX, I am writing to you in support of Ms. XXX and her desire to attend University XXX for the Master XXX.

Though many students ask me to make this request on their behalf, I only recommend students whom I feel are well suited for the program of their choice. Ms. XXX is one of those students and therefore, I highly recommend that she be given the opportunity to attend your university.

As a professor and director of the degree in Advertisement and Public Relations at XXX, University of XXX, I work with many students who have substantial knowledge of marketing, ad and public relations. Ms. XXX has consistently shown such a strong desire to learn more in communications that I simply could not turn down his request for a recommendation.

Ms. XXX has been a student for four years and she has shown academic aptitude and ambition above and beyond among her peers. She has often made critical points on class discussions that demonstrated her exceptional ability to analyse and complete views on matters of marketing and communication. Additionally, she has a very positive attitude(,) and truly embraces learning all there is to know about marketing and communications.

Though Ms. XXX has consistently exceeded in all areas of his degree work, the best example of her aptitudes shone through a project tutored by Dr. XXX about an strategic plan for XXX, a national company in public relations, and Marketing. XXX has been so impressed with that project and some part of it is now used as a strategic content for the brand.

Ms. XXX is an outstanding individual with a strong character. She is a very organized and responsible student with the ability to manage and organize her time and schedule around different activities without having them interfere with her work. A part of attending (the university,) university Ms. XXX have been working for two different companies during her last year of studies. She has been in XXX, a national PR agency and XXX, one of the most important PR agencies in the world.

Her curiosity about what she can do next is what makes her such an exceptional student. Without reservation, I recommend her highly recommend her for your program. Please do not hesitate to contact me to provide you with any further information regarding Ms. XXX.

Best regards,

Home / Letters / Recommendation letter from a UNI professor... I am his assistant