Home / Letters   % width Posts: 4

'recommending Ms. A' - SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM

sa_228 3 / 2  
LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
To Whom It May Concern
I have great pleasure in recommending Ms. A in her pursuit of higher educational qualification - Master's Degree in MBA. I have been acquainted with A for the past three years as a student of undergraduate studies under the Accounting in our institute.

I first met her in 2011 in Review class for preparation for Microsoft Office World Champion 2011 (The class includes around 20 best students who passed one test before among nearly five thousand students in our institute). In that class, she has proved herself as an intelligent student and her willing to learn new knowledge.

One semester later, I met this intelligent student again in D08QT which class I was a lecturer in Real Estate Market subject and Corporate Finance subject. Once again, I was completely impressed in her prominence in D08QT class. She is monitor therefore I recognized she had to handle many work in class from little stuffs to big work including no-name work which took much time of her. However, she always stand at least top five best students in the class every semesters. To specific, she ranked third in Real Estate Market and first in Corporate Finance which was two subjects I taught her. During period that I taught her directly when she was sophomore, I recognized that she has not only the capacity of self- analysis, research through mid-term tests but also the skill of presentation through assignment in class. Furthermore, she has many good soft skills as a result of being monitor. Strikingly, no sooner I announced to my class to gather to congregate teamwork for a presentation than did most of the remaining students ask her to join to her team. I could understand if I were them, I also want to work with a knowledgeable and responsible leader team like her. It is noticeable that her team which she was leader always got high score as well as everyone feel fun and merry by dint of her enthusiasm and her humor. In 2014, she was one of four students achieve Very Good degree in D09KT1 class and ranked third in whole Faculty of Accounting in our institute. On graduation ceremony, I feel proud to give her the certificate of merit of Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology to honor very good students who achieve good academic performance.

In my unbiased opinion, I believe that with knowledge, intelligence, good soft skills accompany with her hard work, she will contribute significantly to the research in your university. I strongly recommend her for studies at your esteemed university with financial assistantship. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at the above address.

Sincerely

It is with great pleasure that I recommend Ms A for the program of Master's Degree in Business Administration at your esteemed institution. I have known her since ????? in the capacity of her professor in Accounting.

One semester later, I met this intelligent student again in D08QT which class I was a lecturer in Real Estate Market subject and Corporate Finance subject.

... I think you better rephrase this sentence. What is the importance of mentioning this particular detail? Give more emphasis to that factor!
My first acquaintance with her occurred when she was preparing for taking part in Microsoft Office World Champion 2011,being one of the top twenty students selected by the University to take part in this competition. I was very impressed by her intellectual capacity and quench for new knowledge. In the next semester, I became her professor in the subjects of Real Estate Market and Corporate Finance.
OP sa_228 3 / 2  
Thanks so much :x

Home / Letters / 'recommending Ms. A' - SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM