Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter at the request of a student to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program

bbs1994 1 / -  
Hi! Could you please check & correct my essay. Your suggestions and opinions would be immensely helpful!

I am writing this recommendation letter at the request of Ergashev Azizbek to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program. It was a pleasure to have a student like him in our school. He proved himself as one of the most excellent students in our school . Though many students ask me to make a letter of recommendation on their behalf . As his head teacher, I only recommend students whom I trust that they are fully qualified for such program. I only recommend students whom i feel are well-suited for the program of their choice . Azizbek Ergashev is one of those students. Azizbek is one of the best and active students and he was always one of the best students in our school . I can surely call her a self-reliant individual with strong leadership skills. He is able to take responsibility for her actions and achieve her goals . In my view, XXX is a type of person who has the potential to achieve a great success in both academic and career activities. I am confident that with her combination of creativeness, intelligence, enthusiasm and perseverance she will with no doubt become a worthy student of your University.

I strongly recommend him to have the opportunity to attend for KGSP program .
If you require any further information support this recommendation please contact me.
Adelia60 - / 1 1  
This may be helpful, but notice that you've sometimes written he/she so I'm unsure if you are writing about a male or female. :)

I am often asked to writer letters of recommendation of behalf of my students, but I only recommend students whom I trust are fully qualified. A student must be well-suited for the program of their choice so unfortunately I sometimes must decline many request.

I am however writing this recommendation letter on behalf of Ergashev Azizbek. Ergashev wishes to be granted the Korean Government Scholarship Program. He has proven himself to be an excellent student and I must say that it was a pleasure having him at our school.

Azizbek is highly active, I can surely call him a self-reliant individual with strong leadership skills. He takes responsibility for his actions and achieve his goals . In my opinion, Ergashev is the type of person who has the potential to achieve a great success in both academic and career activities.

I am confident that with his combination of creativeness, intelligence, enthusiasm and perseverance he will with no doubt become a worthy student of your University.

Kind Regards,

Home / Letters / Letter at the request of a student to apply for the Korean Government Scholarship Program