Unanswered [0] / Urgent [0] / SERVICES NEW!

Home / Letters4

The requesting letter in regard to some important papers which have been left at the hotel.

You recently attended a meeting at a hotel, when you returned to home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel.
Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In your letter.
- say where you think you left the papers.
- explain why they are so important.
- tell the manager what you want him/her to do.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you regarding some important papers of mine have been left at you hotel. There was a meeting that hosted by IBM three days ago, and I was the one of participants.

My room number was G507. I remember that I put my papers in the only drawer in my room, then I went to meet another client. I can't bring two client's contract into one meeting, because it is easy to mix them. After the final meeting, I had drunk during the celebration, so I forgot taking them back to my suitcase before leaving hotel to the International Airport at night.

These papers are every important to our company, and it is actually a contract. There are many detailed information about our project with IBM in the contract. Our team is waiting for the scheme to implement program today.

We really appreciate you could deliver them to us, our company address is 14, white street, Hongkong. We will pay you deliver charge until you tell us your bank card.

Thank you so much for your help.

Your faithfully,
Mr. Zhou

I appreciate that someone could give me some corrections or suggestions about this English letter, it's written for taking IELTS purpose.
Thank you for your time.

Hi. It is good you used paragraphs to accomplish task..

Here are some suggestions,

Unfortunately, I am writing you to report a loss of my important documents, that I forgot to pick up from the place while travelling at you recently .

At the outset, please take a note that my room... Please describe simple scenario. It is bit difficult to understand right now

Like in last paragragraph also you can simply write this..
I would be grateful if you may please look into the aforesaid matter most urgently

Your Yours faithfully
Hi, your letter is good. I have some remarks for you.
I think you have some trouble with using correct tense.

I can'tcould not bring two client's contract (...), because it iswas easy to mix them.
... I had drunkdrunk during the celebration, so ...
These papers are everyvery important to our company...
We really appreciate if you could deliver them to us

Hope it's useful for you.
Good luck to your exam
  Closed ✓

Home / Letters /