Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter for research opportunity position - collaborative governance

naimehmohammadi 1 / -  
I want to apply for research opportunity, please help me for correcting this letter:

Subject : Prospective research opportunity position - collaborative governance.

Dear Dr....

I am PhD student of public policy in Iran and recently have developed a research about the reasons of the partnership complexities in the collaborative governance considering developing countries especially in xxx.

I have read your journal article "xxxx". And really I was surprised by the framework when I think the 'xxx' may be one of the reasons of collaboration complexities in developing countries. So by inspiration of this framework I have made conceptual framework in my proposal "yyyyy"

I am interested in your field of study and would like to know about research opportunities to work with you.
Looking forward for your reply
Naime, first of all your letter is quiet short, it is very short that the reader will not understand or know who you are, what you're capable for and why they ,would let you do a research for them, let me help you out;

To the institution
The research department
Institution address

Dear Dr....

I am PhD student from the ______ with a major onof public policy in Iran and recently have developed a research about the reasons of the partnership complexities in the collaborative governance considering developing countries especially in xxx.

I hope to be able to come up with my own research on complexities of public policy. I have been in an environment that honed my research and investigative skills, making sure that I will be able to come up with a meaningful and moving project on good governance.

As I understand, politics may be a very dangerous place to be in however it is a challenge that I am ever willing to take part of. I believe collaborative governance has yet to prove it's worth and I am one of those who will stand by in creating a political environment which will be known to matter effectively not only to developing countries but also to the developed ones.

I am very inclined to your work and I hope to collaborate with you and have the rare chance to come up with rules in a collective effort, rules that will shape a nations political policy.

Sincerely,
Name

I hope this helps.

Home / Letters / Letter for research opportunity position - collaborative governance