Home / Letters   % width Posts: 2

Letter - Restaurant birthday apology

hung191295 1 / -  

steam pork instead of beefsteak

Dear John,

I'm Hung, the familiar guest of your restaurant. I write this letter because I want to make your restaurant become better and better.

Last Sunday, my and my friend choosed your restaurant to establish a birthday for my boss, he is a director of SunShin collaboration. We had ordered a beefsteak for primary food but your wallet forgot it and later he brought steam pork. I was really surprised and right away I asked the chief. He compensated us for 20% discount when we come again.

I understand that making mistakes is a common thing of people, but I don't want it to happen again anytime. So please, re-educate your staffs as soon as possible. I accept to return to the restaurant, not because of the proposal of the chief but because I really like the cozy scene of your restaurant.

Your sincere,

Hung
You are 4 words under the minimum word count. You did not meet the minimum word presentation requirement so expect to have a percentage of deductions due to this error. It will be the starting score for your essay. From this point on, all other errors will be added to this section, which will then determine the final score of your essay. There are several word usage errors in this presentation which made the error difficult to understand. The GRA error also shows a lack of proper vocabulary usage and understanding on your part, which will result in additional deductions to your LR score. I am afraid you will not get a passing score with this essay. Let me show you a few of these errors below:

my and my friend choosed

-My friend an I chose

establish a birthday for my boss,

- celebrate the birthday of...

your wallet forgot

- your waiter

These are just some of the immediately visible errors in your essay. There are also GRA / sentence structure errors that further show a lack of proper English grammar usage in the letter. This is not an essay that would allow you get a passing mark in the test.

Home / Letters / Letter - Restaurant birthday apology