Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

Resume Cover Letter For MBA applications

qadirv 3 / 9  
This is the cover letter to my Resume while applying to BSchools - I am not sure if this would be against forum rules, but I was hoping for a feedback of any kind!

Thanks in advance

To Members of the Admissions Committee,
The first feature of the ABC University MBA that appealed to me was the one year program. Being one of the best schools, with a one year program, ABC University is at the top of my list for my MBA applications. After a bit more research, I learned about the team based learning system utilized at ABC University. As a student, I have preferred learning hands on rather than memorizing notes and textbooks. This has helped me make up my mind about applying to ABC Universityfor the Full Time MBA Course.

I have participated in two programs, where I have had the opportunity to spend 1 year abroad. During these years abroad, I have interacted with many wonderful and interesting people from different parts of the world, and learned new languages. I expect the same out of my MBA experience; to share and exchange ideas and information, academically as well as culturally. This is an experience that I believe that the ABC University MBA will fulfill.

The accompanying application will provide details about the following:
- GMAT score of 690
- Over 3 years of experience in the IT Sector including a year of international experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Member of Mensa India.
- My experiences of being a foreign exchange student.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
As a student, I have preferred learning hands on, rather than memorizing notes and textbooks.

This has helped me make up my mind about applying to ABC University for the Full Time MBA Course.

I have participated in two programs, where I have had the opportunity to spend 1 year abroad.---Each, or together they lasted for one year?

This is an experience that I believe that the ABC University MBA will fulfill.

They'll be lucky to have you as a student. Good luck with school and have fun!

:)
OP qadirv 3 / 9  
Thanks susan,

Your comments really lifted my spirits. Was looking through the profiles of current students and was a feeling a bit down :D

Home / Letters / Resume Cover Letter For MBA applications