Home / Letters   % width Posts: 8

Resume Objective; Need Advice on Resume Objective Statement!

Mahmudul Hassan 1 / 4  
Dear Sir,
Kindly find herewith my career objective of my resume and I am forwarding this for your kind review.
"Build up a successful career in an organization where it will be possible to implement knowledge and skills effectively through empirical investigation towards the serving mankind."
Well....I feel it is a bit too long. It does run for about two lines, isn't it? If it is shorter and to the point, then it's more catchy. Also, this one sounds too general.

I feel it is good to customize the resume objective to match the position you are applying for. The more specific your resume objective is the better chance you have of being considered for the job. I found the following website which gives tips of how to arrive at a good resume objective. Have a look: wikihow.com/Write-Resume-Objectives
OP Mahmudul Hassan 1 / 4  
Der Sir,
I am from health science background and want to build my career as a researcher. Could you please suggest me what type objective can I put in resume which might focus greatly?

Can I upload my full resume for your kind review?

SURE
OP Mahmudul Hassan 1 / 4  
Dear Dumi,
Kindly find my resume for your kind review.
OP Mahmudul Hassan 1 / 4  
Dear Dumi,

N.B. I am trying to upload the as a attached file but it seems does not uploading!
You can upload files using attach file(s) option. However, it is difficult for me to do the editing and suggest you the corrections in uploaded files and the ideal way is to type it in the space allowed for your message. It is the forum rule too. We allow you to upload diagrams when they are necessary to support your writing. Please post it here and if you have certain sensitive information that you do not like others to see, keep them blank. :)
OP Mahmudul Hassan 1 / 4  
Dear Dumi,
It is mentioned in reply window that, "You may attach: JPG/GIF/PNG images (up to 200KB each)" and there is no option for word or doc file attachment! That is why I could not upload my resume. To write here the resume would be really difficult as it contains many tables. Whatsoever, I am writing some of the point of my resume here as per forum rules: :)

 Eager to build up career as a researcher to implement knowledge and skills effectively through empirical investigation towards serving humanity.

Professional Experience:
Name of Organization Position Duration Job Responsibilities

Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralyzed (CRP) Centre Manager 20th May, 2013 - Till now
-Assess patients, Provide Physiotherapy treatment, Prescribe Orthotics & Prosthetics Devices
-Supervise Physician, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, & Other Staff
-Carry out advocacy & networking activities
-Community resource mobilization
-Liaison with different stakeholder
-Develop Disable People Organization (DPO)
-Organize vocational training program for disable people
-Monitoring activities of project
-Design plan/strategy for ensuring disability development towards independent livelihood
-Report to Project Coordinator

(CRP) Clinical Physiotherapist 1st November, 2010 - 19th May 2013 -Assess patient, Provide Physiotherapy treatment, Prescribe Orthotics & Prosthetics
Devices, Discharge Patient, Supervise Students & Interns, Conduct Research

Strengths:
 Able to design research methodologies, compile data, carry out statistical analysis and explore findings and disseminate research report
 Involvement with article writing in Daily Newspaper
 Organizing and leadership competence
 Able to make plan for disability development
 Able to carry out Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) program
 Able to carry out Advocacy & Networking Campaign

Additional Skills:

 Capable of giving demonstration & presentation
 Microsoft Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook
 Statistical Software: SPSS

Research Projects:
"Comparison of rehabilitation outcomes between paraplegic spinal cord injury patients managed with spinal fixation and without spinal fixation", 2009; nominated for abstract presentation in 13th ISSICON & 12th ASCoN 2013.

Supervised by:
Mohammad Anwar Hossain
Associate Professor, Department of Physiotherapy, BHPI, CRP, Savar, Dhaka.

"Spinal cord lesion in rural and urban area of Bangladesh; a specialized rehabilitation centre based study", 2013; nominated for abstract presentation in 13th ISSICON & 12th ASCoN 2013.

Supervised by:
Md. Sohrab Hossain
Head of Program &
Associate Professor, Department of Physiotherapy, BHPI,
CRP, Savar, Dhaka

= Could you now suggest me what type objective can I put in resume which might be catchy?
=What type of objective should I mention when I need to submit my resume for post graduation study (is it necessary)?

Home / Letters / Resume Objective; Need Advice on Resume Objective Statement!