Home / Letters   % width Posts: 3

"Skopsko JL Transport", "Stopanska Banka - Skopje" - I took two internships

Broker /  
Cover Letter for applying for Summer Internship Program

Dear I prepared a cover letter for Internship in one company but I don't know if it's good or no. If you have some suggestion fill free to write me.

Dear "___________" representative,

First I want to introduce myself. My name is ______________, I am a graduate economist with proven administrative and management skills. After many years of working directly with people in diverse professional surroundings I am seeking to leverage my experience in ___________________ and in that way to contribute to your company.

Following my graduation at the finance and accounting department at the faculty, I took two internships. The first was in 2008 in "Skopsko JL Transport" where I was assisting in preparing invoices and tax returns. In 2010 I took my second internship in "Stopanska Banka - Skopje" where I learnt more about banking. I am person that always seeks to gain new knowledge, abilities and experiences, and that's why I work in NGO "Sfera" as a project coordinator for several years. This is position were strong managerial, organizational, and communication skills are required. My main tasks at NGO "Sfera" are to write and implement projects, organize seminars and trainings, make contacts and establish partnerships with other NGOs, archiving and organizing the documents.

I fluently speak English, which I use every day for contacting foreign NGO partners, and communicating with foreign participants on all of the activities I have attended to.

I'm always ready for new knowledge, to learn something new. I proved and accomplished that through participation in various seminars and trainings on various topics.

With my skills, completed education, and gained experience, I will apply my abilities and contribute to the company's success, with a desire to prove myself. I'm ambitious, and I want to set new goals and to try to accomplish them. My motto is that everyone wants to win, but not everyone is willing to prepare to win, but I am prepared.

Some people see things as they are and asking why? Other dreaming things that never been and are asking why not?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Respectfully,
First I want to introduce myself. My name is ______________,

Well, I think this is not necessary because you sign the letter at the end of it and your name appears there. Or else you can say;

I am ????? (your name), an economist with proven administrative and management skills.
After many years of working directly with people inof diverse professional surroundingsbackgrounds, now I am seeking an opportunity to leverage my experience in ___________________ and in that way to contributeto your company. (you can say this idea at the end of the letter)
OP Broker /  
dumi

Dear "___________" representative,

With this letter I would like to express my interest in a position as a __________in your company. I am a graduate economist with proven administrative and management skills. After many years of working directly with people of diverse professional background, now I am seeking an opportunity to leverage my experience in ___________________.

Respectfully,
Dushko Radevski

I made some minor changes in the first part. I think now it's better, thank you for your help.

Home / Letters / "Skopsko JL Transport", "Stopanska Banka - Skopje" - I took two internships